• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Ball Budew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2018
    (sun/moon)
    I almost got one of these over the GTS... but it was already traded by the time I got the pokemon they requested (I spent over an hour trying to breed for a male litleo....) does anyone have one? I can offer ice or fire vulpixes with hidden ability.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    (sun/moon)
    I almost got one of these over the GTS... but it was already traded by the time I got the pokemon they requested (I spent over an hour trying to breed for a male litleo....) does anyone have one? I can offer ice or fire vulpixes with hidden ability.

I have both the budew and HA snorunt you want. By the way, would you rather budew or roselia?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2018
    Thanks so much!!! I'll go with the Roselia, since I plan on breeding these. What time do you want to trade? (I'm in EST -5:00 time zone)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back