• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love Hina Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Do you even know what a torrent is and how it works? Use a search engine though cause we are getting off topic here. I did not make the club as a place for asking people to send you the episodes.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Out of the episodes I have seen....I don't know that I can pick a fave...the first one is really good =3

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    True, I like the one when he is first meeting all of the girls. My favorite part is when Su attacks him with the toy.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    My favorite one is when they got lost on the island with Sarah at the festival during the summer they were working for Haruka.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Please do not post just to ask what is the topic. I have asked a lot of questions in the thread you could answer one or make one up.

tyrant_078

Teh Ultimate Being!!!!1111
    Years
    Toto said:
    Who here likes the Keitaro X Naru pairing?

Or do you like a different pairing?

I like Naru X Keitaro to some extent. I'm also a fan of Naru X Motoko, Kitsune X Mutsumi, Motoko X Kanako, Kanako X Naru, Su X Shinobu, Kitsune X Naru, Motoko X Shinobu and Naru X Mutsumi.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I think Sarah beats up on Keitaro for stupid reasons. At least the others think he has done something wrong. Sarah just hits him to hit him.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Toto said:
    Please do not post just to ask what is the topic. I have asked a lot of questions in the thread you could answer one or make one up.

Oops. I'm truly sorry, Toto-chan.
    Oh, I like Naru x Keitaro!
    They're perfect!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back