• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love, pokemon style

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
  • what did you think of this ep?

I give it 10/10. It was a really funny episode. Its funny when Macy was interfering with AAML in a funny way.

Tomorrow is finally the day! I hope Junichi's dub name is Joey

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Hmm... I think that Junichi will probably turn out to be either Joey, Joe, or Justin... I dunno why Justin, I just have that feeling...

But yeah, Misty was acting more than a little strange around the girl when she started acting all lovey-dovey around Ash... ;)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • 10/10

Quilava and Squirtle rocked! Phanpy using Earthquake was awesome too!

I like how Flame Wheel is used. A big fire tackle

I can't wait to see Jun'ichi tommorrow. It will be a great episode.
    Good to see Azumarril too^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Macy is a better name than Moe at least (I swear every time I saw that name, I thought she was a guy...)

I believe Junichi's dub name will be similar to Joey
    My Theory: Since Pok?mon is dubbed by the same company that dubs Yu-gi-oh and Jounichi and Junichi are very similar names, they may both be dubbed into the same English name...Joey!

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I like the name Macey, but I don't think it really fits Moe, although she was a great character.

THis has been my favorite of the new episodes so far. It was just so fun and it had one of the best battles in a long time. Was it just me, or did Electabuzz look really good during his battle?

Back