• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    You were talking about love at first sight and that once you love someone, you have always loved them which makes it sound that if you love someone 100 years ago and you always love them and when your born again you still love the person even if you don't know it. I don't see how someone couldn't make that connection, sure you never said that you believe in reincarnation but it was pretty obvious.

Er... uh, no x.X I'm confused. I know what I said. But maybe you don't? What I meant is... it's like you had a person that was made for you.
    Spoiler:
    I didn't mean you had to have lived on the earth in some form or another all the time. Or will live on the earth again. You really shouldn't assume things. ^^;

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    I was right about you believing in reincarnation so it's more of a spot on guess then a assumption. I do get want your saying now but I was still right though.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Physical love is associated with one's physical desires and needs.
    True love is sacrificial, even to the point of taking a bullet for someone you care about.
    When you mix these two kinds of love, you get a really nice blend.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    You can be physically attracted to someone very quickly, but can be turned off by their personality just as quick if you learn to know 'em over a long period of time.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You can be physically attracted to someone very quickly, but can be turned off by their personality just as quick if you learn to know 'em over a long period of time.

Which is why actual love is far more important than physical "love", which could be more appropriately dubbed lust.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    Just assume I've never took a spelling class because in high school I learned why I couldn't spell was because they used the old spelling system on me instead of phonic and I think they did that for only a year and then brought the good one back. I'm not sure but yea. I'm seriously 20.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Yeah when I first met my boyfriend, I was REALLY attracted to him. and feeling for him what I do now- I know it wasn't love then.

Also - idk MAYBE its just me, a student of literature- but I'm quite certain shakespere mocked love at first sight.
    Eg : Romeo and Juliet, they talk more of being in love than they of/to eachother... and then they're kinda stupid about it... and i believe all though shakespere isn't the be all end all in intellegence, I believe he knew more of how lovers should act than how romeo+juliet did

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    I'm pretty sure he didn't and that could have been bad luck. Like today when he got a fever and sent me a text message telling me that I should wait til Friday.

Last edited:

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    Don't believe me if you want but anyway I have great news. I'm actually going to my bf's apartment tomorrow. We've said I love you to each other and we're now bfs. He is my bf now and I love it. I'm going to tell you how the trip was and how it went when I get back.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...make sure you tell someone where you're going before you leave, per proper procedure when you meet someone offline for the first time. True love or not, you've gotta be careful.

Back