• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well you never know what I'll like. :P Plus if you know how too EV train you could pick a poke for every pokemon you ev train. Err I was gonna say something else but I forgot lmao.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Hey Loxius, can I get your heatran. I'll EV train it and then give it back and I'll teach it the moves (As long as you get me explosion):
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Explosion
    With EV's in: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    I should be able to do it in at maximum 2 days but since its the holidays It should only take a few hours.
    If you want I can trade the hippowdon. (Hippowdon is used as a physical wall, not jsut for sandstorm).
    Thanks

Years
  • Hey Loxius, can I get your heatran. I'll EV train it and then give it back and I'll teach it the moves (As long as you get me explosion):
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Explosion
    With EV's in: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    I should be able to do it in at maximum 2 days but since its the holidays It should only take a few hours.
    If you want I can trade the hippowdon. (Hippowdon is used as a physical wall, not jsut for sandstorm).
    Thanks
    Yeah sure but could you EV something else for me? and I'll give you the Heatran. I realized I'm too lazy to EV train since I haven't even beat SS yet. You can keep the Hippowdon it wasn't really the Sandstream that bugged me but I like using pokemon I like when I battle and Hippowdon is probably about as low as you can get on my like list. :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry I had to go somewhere for a bit. Lemme just look at a couple of my pokemon and I'll pick something out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    ryan here i can give an ut uxie for a totodile

tn:ryan
    platinum fc:1033-0892-7120

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • pokémon:venonat
    nature:timid
    ability:tinted lens
    egg moves:toxic spikes
    nickname:nope
    And what do you want for it please?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • pokémon:venonat
    nature:timid
    ability:tinted lens
    egg moves:toxic spikes
    nickname:nope
    And what do you want for it please?

sure, np. i dont want anything specific but if you have a shiny or a pokemon i dont have i'll take it o: otherwise it'll be free xD i'll prolly have this done tmr

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • @Hip:

CMT For this? ^^;;

Spoiler:

If you don't find anything of interest, is there anything I could breed for it? ^^;;

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • @Hip:

CMT For this? ^^;;

Spoiler:

If you don't find anything of interest, is there anything I could breed for it? ^^;;

you already bred me a bunch of stuff so you can have this for free! ^-^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back