• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • oh im sorry, yes same moves for both and the genders dont matter for the natures Ralts Male modest, female Adamant or vice versa, sorry i took so long, just tell me when u can trade thank youuuuuuuu

Years
  • Shiny Flygon-Adamant Nature
    IV's- 8/28/27/3/29/28
    EV's: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    Moveset: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Earthquake
    Note: Received as an egg from RNC! EV trained by Elheroescuro!
    Level 51
    Can i offer a lvl 84 shiny rash gengar, full sp.atk ev and full speed ev for a lvl 100 version of that flygon?
    Sorry but I've already got a shiny Gengar. ;<

Years
  • it's fine, you can have them for free :) and i'm wondering if you want the male modest and the female adamant? or the other way around? and same egg moves for both?

i would like your EV'd blaziken please

yesh the way u have the gender/nature works great, and the same egg moves yes. If u have an electrizer too i'd be so so happy *takes off my hat to u*

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • yesh the way u have the gender/nature works great, and the same egg moves yes. If u have an electrizer too i'd be so so happy *takes off my hat to u*

ok, np xD i should be able to get you the electrizer. and the breeding might take a while though, i've been pretty busy Dx

Years
  • ok, np xD i should be able to get you the electrizer. and the breeding might take a while though, i've been pretty busy Dx
    yaaaaaaaaay *uber happy* its about midnight over here, could you please send me PM when you finish breeding and have the electrizer so i dont get lost in this thread >_< thank youuuu

Years
  • yaaaaaaaaay *uber happy* its about midnight over here, could you please send me PM when you finish breeding and have the electrizer so i dont get lost in this thread >_< thank youuuu
    I'm just super curious. How come you want a modest male Ralts and an adamant female Ralts and not the other way around.

@Batzarro has your FC changed? Cause I can't see you if you're on. D:

Years
  • I'm just super curious. How come you want a modest male Ralts and an adamant female Ralts and not the other way around.

@Batzarro has your FC changed? Cause I can't see you if you're on. D:
    lol i actually dont mind if they were reversed, and i just noticed it looks like i want a female taking the lead --------wait........... I NEED THE REVERSE. An ADAMANT male, and a MODEST Female...... @_@ well i might breed them with an everstone to use my own OT but i do need those 2 moves. @_@ if u can, im sorry i got them mixed up but can i get the reverse of what i asked for the first time, Adamant Male and Modest Female (forgot that gallade can only b male)

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • lol i actually dont mind if they were reversed, and i just noticed it looks like i want a female taking the lead --------wait........... I NEED THE REVERSE. An ADAMANT male, and a MODEST Female...... @_@ well i might breed them with an everstone to use my own OT but i do need those 2 moves. @_@ if u can, im sorry i got them mixed up but can i get the reverse of what i asked for the first time, Adamant Male and Modest Female (forgot that gallade can only b male)

oh ok, i was curious too xD so yeah, i'll make it adamant male and modest female. i dont get what you were saying about everstone and OT and moves? what? LOL

Years
  • oh ok, i was curious too xD so yeah, i'll make it adamant male and modest female. i dont get what you were saying about everstone and OT and moves? what? LOL
    Geeze.. f3 He wanted to breed his own Ralts with Everstones so he could keep the natures but they would have his own OT. He just needed the egg moves cause he couldn't get them himself.

Years
  • Well, apparently the wifi I have now isn't good enough to connect with my Poke game. -__- It can connect my DS to the net, it can even find the connection point in game, but it says it can't connect to that particular access point. Checked the Nintendo homepage as well and didn't find anything helpful.. So, I guess the 7th it still is. =/

Sorry for wasting both of your time but at least we got a deal worked out now.

Years
  • oh ok, i was curious too xD so yeah, i'll make it adamant male and modest female. i dont get what you were saying about everstone and OT and moves? what? LOL

dont mind me please, thanx for noticing the mistake though. Whenever you finish please pm me, i will get on it as soon as possible w00t your soooo awesome >_<

Years
  • Well, apparently the wifi I have now isn't good enough to connect with my Poke game. -__- It can connect my DS to the net, it can even find the connection point in game, but it says it can't connect to that particular access point. Checked the Nintendo homepage as well and didn't find anything helpful.. So, I guess the 7th it still is. =/

Sorry for wasting both of your time but at least we got a deal worked out now.
    Ah that's no problem. :] I'll make a pending trades list so we don't forget. See you on the 7th!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • i'm interested in your shiny EV'd latias :)

255p07r.jpg

Hehe, I found it! I looked through every post to here and got quite absorbed just reading the posts I forgot what I was doing one time.
    :) BTW How's the bagon going Loxius?
    ^^ I'll just wait till you're on hippo.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    CMT for these :

MattJ's Shiny Infernape @ Life Orb
    OT/ ID: MattJ
    Naive, Blaze
    Moveset- Fake Out, Close Combat, Flamethrower Hidden Power (Ice 70)
    IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 64 Atk/252 SpA/192 Spe

Shiny Ninetails- Timid Nature
    IV's- 29/7/27/31/26/31
    EV's: 4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd
    Moveset: Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast
    Note: A really nice set imo. ^^

MattJ's Raikou-Timid Nature
    IV's- 30/31/30/31/31/31
    EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 4 Sp.Def, 252 Spd
    Moveset: Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Hidden Power(Ice), Substitute
    Note: Once again received from Diabolico.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Ah alright >; sorry I'm not interested in it. If you have some more pokemon that may be EV'd I may be interested in those. :3

255p07r.jpg
    I found Loxius's egg. Now what?

Also, Loxius, I'm interested in this.
    spr4h146.png

Moltres- Modest Nature
    IV's- 30/28/31/30/30/30

EV's: UT
    Moveset: Fire Spin, Agility, Endure, Flamethrower
    Note: Will have a trained version later.

I could offer a Morning Sun Growlithe or Dragon Dance Tropius.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • Hehe, I found it! I looked through every post to here and got quite absorbed just reading the posts I forgot what I was doing one time.
    :) BTW How's the bagon going Loxius?
    ^^ I'll just wait till you're on hippo.

I found Loxius's egg. Now what?

Also, Loxius, I'm interested in this.
    spr4h146.png

Moltres- Modest Nature
    IV's- 30/28/31/30/30/30

EV's: UT
    Moveset: Fire Spin, Agility, Endure, Flamethrower
    Note: Will have a trained version later.

I could offer a Morning Sun Growlithe or Dragon Dance Tropius.

ooh yay! :D you guys will get your prizes at/near the end of the event or maybe sooner. i'll replace my egg and so will loxius when he comes on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back