• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    I have a castform with the ivs 29/29/25/25/29/29? I think those are the IVs, but not a 100% sure if it was three 25s or two. I have a shiny japanese metagross at lv.73, not sure if it's Ev'd or no though, I got it off the GTS. ^^

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • I have a castform with the ivs 29/29/25/25/29/29? I think those are the IVs, but not a 100% sure if it was three 25s or two. I have a shiny japanese metagross at lv.73, not sure if it's Ev'd or no though, I got it off the GTS. ^^

sorry, i'm not interested in those D;

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Anything else your interested in? I have a Pktopia pikachu, Lugia off XD, it's moveset is physco-boost/earthquake/featherdance/hydropump. I can also get magmortar/electivire off PBR, and any items you may want, also I have pokerus. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Ok, I just have to go get it off the game, so it'll take about 10 mins. I'll be back to trade after that. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    please can i have a random egg im ready when you are if you dont mind it being a level 10 drowzee rofl

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    ok mate im there waiting =)

EDIT: Thankyou that bagon looked really good lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Sorry this is going to have to wait till tomorrow. When I tried to migrate them from emerald, I forgot that I had changed the DS time for daylight savings or whatever it is, so I'm not allowed to migrate them for 24 hours. ^^; I'll be here at the same time tomorrow though. ^^

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • Sorry this is going to have to wait till tomorrow. When I tried to migrate them from emerald, I forgot that I had changed the DS time for daylight savings or whatever it is, so I'm not allowed to migrate them for 24 hours. ^^; I'll be here at the same time tomorrow though. ^^

mmk, np
    just post here when you're ready

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • I'd like these. Threads in the sig.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Kangaskhan
    Adamant
    OT: ARREN (i received from YoungO)
    EVs: 216 Attack, 252 Speed, 52 HP
    IVs: 31/31/31/?/31/31
    Moves: Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Brick Break, Dizzy Punch

Lanturn
    Calm
    OT: Creep (i received from Pwnobi)
    EVs: unknown
    IVs: 31/31/13/24/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Ice Beam

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • could i get the stats of these at lvl 100?

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Lv 64 Hardy (Chlorophyll)

174/164/119/122/191/69

Leaf Blade Swords Dance Sleep Powder Drain Punch

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Lv 72 Jolly (Hyper Cutter) OT: Metal

233/200/195/66/121/216

Ice Fang EQ Roost Swords Dance

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back