• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

JukainPwns

Bored
    Years
    hey hiphiphippo for the shiny raikou ill trade you:

Vaporeon Lv. 64- Calm nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP electric 70). Ev's- 188 Hp, 178 defense, 104 special attack, 40 special defense.

and

Togekiss (shiny)- Lv. 50. Modest nature. Iv's- 31/x/31/31/31/31. Ev's- 252 Hp, 152 special attack, 104 speed. Egg move: Nasty plot

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    hey hiphiphippo for the shiny raikou ill trade you:

Vaporeon Lv. 64- Calm nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP electric 70). Ev's- 188 Hp, 178 defense, 104 special attack, 40 special defense.

and

Togekiss (shiny)- Lv. 50. Modest nature. Iv's- 31/x/31/31/31/31. Ev's- 252 Hp, 152 special attack, 104 speed. Egg move: Nasty plot

i'll take the vaporeon :) give me 10-15mins to get raikou cloned

Years
    yeah i have plenty of shinies i can offer, not any ev'd pokes thought only just got the hang of the whole thing. Check out my thread, i think i still have most of them i haven't used the forum much lately. But i have shiny flygon, bagon, salamence, gastly, banette, bulbasaur to name a few.

Thanks.
    P.S Do you know what pokes these would be that you'd have later?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    yeah i have plenty of shinies i can offer, not any ev'd pokes thought only just got the hang of the whole thing. Check out my thread, i think i still have most of them i haven't used the forum much lately. But i have shiny flygon, bagon, salamence, gastly, banette, bulbasaur to name a few.

Thanks.
    P.S Do you know what pokes these would be that you'd have later?

the ones i have in the 50s and 60s are ampharos, froslass, butterfree, politoed, miltank, and flygon. their info is in the beginning of the thread

i'll let you know how how many of mine you can pick after i choose some pokes from your thread

EDIT: i'm interested in your shiny timid wailord. you can pick 1 of my pokes

Last edited:
    Years
    Could i have the froslass if thats ok please. Also i found a lvl 100 shiny spiritomb, lvl57 shiny dragonite, and lvl 45 UT shiny dewgong if your interested.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    okay im heading on to wifi with vaporeon.

ok, i'm in

Could i have the froslass if thats ok please. Also i found a lvl 100 shiny spiritomb, lvl57 shiny dragonite, and lvl 45 UT shiny dewgong if your interested.

k, what's the nature of the dragonite?

I'm on for a bit if you need some cloning done Boberta.

YES DX can you get on msn? if not, just clone my raikou and froslass and give me a heart scale
    p.s. you already have a copy of raikou, right? and do you need me to trade over froslass first?

Years
    Yeah I've already got the Raikou but I'll need your Froslass. Prolly not gonna be on for long so :P
    Edit- Oh and I've also got the Tyranitar.

Faiyt

THe Pyromaniac :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    pokémon: cyndaquil
    nature: modest
    ability: blaze
    egg moves: extrasensory
    nickname:

would it be difficult to ask for it to be mischievous?

Last edited:

Faiyt

THe Pyromaniac :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    in the summary of the poke, it states nature, where you recieved, then under that it has things like "Proud of it's power" and the like, i need it to say mischievous to better EV train it lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back