• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~LT's Banners!~*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • I've been doing banners for a while now, and I think its time that I show off some of them to see what you people think of them XD.

Now the only programs that I use are PSP8 and Ulead Gif Animator 5, and I think that these are pretty darn good coming out of them, but you all can be the judge.

Anyway, here is some of my stuff that I did:

sakgif.gif

akr.gif

00001.gif

burn.gif

nakoyuri3.gif
    *note* I didn't make that one, but I did do the animation.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thanks, I've wanted to be in the biz for making banners, but I always doubt my work. I did a few requests so that counts for something.....I guess XD.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • rule #1 of making banners: never EVER doubt your work. really really good for PSP. ^^,

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thats true AC Manga, but sometimes I can be too much of a perfectionist even when its not needed, but thanks for the advice! And thanks for the comment MegaDitto.

Requests? Sure I guess I could go for that VV :P.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Alright cool you can be my first customer XD, just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Nice banners, I don't like the first's background, though. I think it's one of PSP's default things (can't remember since I don't use PSP anymore).
    Maybe with something like Photoshop you could do a little better in the bgs, but that's just me. ^^;;
    Great for PSP, though!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thanks DA, yes it is one of the default backgrounds of PSP *looks gulity* XD, backgrounds seems to be my weakness, but I'm stedily improving on them.

I want to use Photoshop so much, I could download the trial, but it would take way to long under a 56K connection (although I could try a download program), it still would take too long.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • 56K? o.o;;;
    I'm guessing you've got dial-up then. @.@
    Yeah, it would take ages, seeing as Photoshop's over 200MB (CS 8 is, anyway).
    Perhaps you could download an older version of Photoshop. =\
    Photoshop 6 is only around 20MB, I think, but I dunno if the trial version is still out. x.x

Anyway, I hope you get a better net connection soon. I have cable that cuts to 24K after I pass the 200MB download limit, so you're not alone in slow internetness. XD

In the meantime, keep up with the great work in PSP! ^^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Photoshop 6.... I guess I could give that a try, it won't take nearly as long as downloading Photoshop 7, or CS.

I'm in the process of getting a new connetion but with my 56K, I only have to pay $2.95 a month.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah... well, i use PS7, unlike a lot of people, and i'm still really good :\

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I didn't know this turned into a request thead XD, ok but you have to give me more information of what you want, such as banner dimensions, pics (you have to find it yourself, I don't have as much time on my hands), and specifications of what you want.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I'll be your first customer then!

Hope this is enough info....xD

Size: 370 x 100
    Picture:
    Kurama20z.gif

Kind of background : Whatever looks good.
    Text : Every rose has it's thorns
    Subtext : Fatal Beauty --this isn't necessary. If it's not too much though, it'd be cool...xD-

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Alright I'll get working on the banner you requested, just close your eyes and hope for the best XD.

Back