• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and Arceus's Plan [PG-13]

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
  • (OOC: Right now I'm able to post because I have to do google search. Lucky me.)
    "The name's Lysander Chase. You're sitting in the VIP corner. You're a competitor too?"
    It seems that this boy was the guy who he had to fight in the first round. So the guy who had Scyther was Lysander Chase. After finding his opponent, he came to Lysander and sat near him. Then he answered:
    "Yes. And my name is Richard. Richard Hope."

Years
  • Anta climbed out of the water. His clothes were wet. He looked around. Trees and water. And a border house not too far away. He entered it and the guard looked weirdly at him. Anta ignored him and entered Jubilife City. It was very noisy in there. People were walking all over the place. Anta asked someone where the building was where he could get a Pokémon, but she ran away. He decided to find the way on his own. Half an hour later, he finally arrived. "Anta. Anta Gonist", he said to someone. "I'm here to get a Pokémon." "Ah, mister Gonist. Second floor." Anta took the elevator. It took a while before he knew how to use it. He arrived at the second floor and a girl noticed him. "Are you... Anta? Gonist, Anta?" "Indeed I am", he said. "Well, I'm sorry to say, but all Pokémon have been taken." "...What?!" he screamed. "Did I swim to this place for nothing?!" "I am sorry, but yes, you did come here for nothing." "What's your name?" "Elec. Why?" "Just so I can remember your name when I see you again so I can take revenge." "But I didn't do..." She couldn't finish her sentence because Anta entered the elevator. He ran away to the sea and started crying. Suddenly, he heard a cry. And another one. It was a Snivy cry. A Snivy was being attacked by a bunch of Starlies. Anta ran to the Starlies and scared them off. The Snivy fainted. Anta picked him up and carried him to the PokéCenter. "Nurse, please! Heal this Snivy. He was attacked by Starlies!" "Your Pokémon is healed, please come again!" "All right, then, I guess..." Snivy was back and he was full of energy. "Well, Snivy, would you like to be my... friend?" Snivy smiled. "All right! Let's do this! I'll call you Snaking from now on!" Snivy jumped in the air.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Fox felt eyes upon him and his trainer and turned his head to see the boy with the Scyther looking at them. The diguised Zoroark grinned at him, letting his illusion waver for a split second in an attempt to unsettle him. Sara noticed the slight waver and turned to look at her Pokemon.

"Fox? What are you doing?" The girl asked.

Fox looked to his trainer and just gave a confident smile. He then placed an arm around her shoulder, making Sara blush, and looked to the arena once more. He was getting quite bored waiting and hoped that the battle would start soon.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • (Next battle will be Lionel vs Sara Goodman, and the arena type will be Ghost. It'll be better if you two can talk about the results before fighting, so we can speed up the process and minimize the waiting time)

Also, let's give ourselves a nice pat on the back!
    Our views have just surpassed 1,000!
    A nice birthday present for me, (almost my birthday) =P

Keep it up guys, stay active, may this RP last!

Next target is 2,500 Views!

Years
  • Anta started walking with Snaking next to him. He got nice, new clothes from the nurse from the PokéCenter. He and Snaking looked around, both with a smug. "Psst!" he heard from behind. He turned around and saw a man in a black suit. The man had pink hair and looked with a smug too. "Listen, you. Are you, ehm..." He took some notes and read them. "Anta. Right. Well, are you Anta?" "Yes, I am." "Well, if I'm right, then you bully kids and ran away from home?" "What?!" Anta was shocked. "How do you know?!" "That doesn't matter right now. I can give you alot of money if you help me." Money. Just what Anta needed. "What should I do?" he asked. "Follow me", said the weird man. He took Anta and Snaking with him to a black, huge building with a red R on it.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "Salamander use Zen headbutt!" Silver shouted as Salamander charged forward avoiding the thunderbolt attack and smashing his skull into Resha. "Good luck to you to Midnight." He said smirking. He was not going to lose the first round. "Use bite after Zen headbutt!" he shouted again hoping that he had planned well.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "SHELLLLLLLLL!!!!" Salamander yelled out loud. "Salamander! Use Zen headbutt!" Silver screamed as Salamander's head began to glow and he broke free. "Zen headbutt again!" Salamander charged forward angry and bruised he wanted revenge. "You'll pay for that!" Silver yelled happy that this was finally getting interesting. "Also combine Zen headbutt with Dragon breath!" Silver yelled asking his Pokemon for a combo move which would begin to give them the lead once again. "Bring it!" He yelled as Salamander charged forward using Dragon breath with the moves combined Resha couldn't move and was going to be in for a world of pain.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Lysander's mobile phone vibrated. He reached into his pocket and red the message.

Lysander Chase. A boy named Anta would join the Anti-Heroes and help us soon. Make sure you get to know him.

Cyrus

"Anta." Lysander mumbled, trying to remember that name, "Richard J. Hope, Midnight."

But there was nothing to do right now - Midnight was fighting. He would had to wait until she finishes her battle.

Years
  • The weird man took Anta and Snaking with him into the building. "Please wait here", he said, then leaving. A woman with short, red hair appeared. "Anta?" "Yes?" "Please come with me." Anta and Snaking followed her as she took them to the waiting room. "Please take a seat and wait. Someone will come very soon." She left and called Lysander. "Cyrus and I have discussed. Come here as soon as possible and guide this little Anta on his first evil mission."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Jeez, Grace, not now." Lysander spoke on the other side of the phone, "I'm at school. That Anta goes to Jubilife High, just like us, right? Tell him and come look for me. Then we can talk about it."

Lysander paused, the continued, "Plus I need every Anti-Hero with me so we can begin our phase one - capturing Arceus with Cyrus' limiter. Can't talk to you now, other competitors may be eavesdropping."

Lysander quietly shoved his mobile back into his pocket. Misdreavus is winning. Lysander predicted. That Midnight is smart.

Years
  • The girl returned to Anta. "Someone wants to speak with you. He's in Jubilife High. I told him what you look like so he can recognize you." "Understood!" Anta said. He and Snaking left. He didn't understand it. Why would someone want him? Who would you like to talk to him? Why? What did they want him to do? These thoughts crossed his mind. He and Snaking entered Jubilife High, but found no one. "We're probably wrong, Snaking. This probably isn't Jubilife High. Let's look somewhere else." He and Snaking left and searched Jubilife City completely but couldn't find Jubilife High. "Dunno where it is..." He and Snaking went to the see and sat there, staring out to the sea. If only someone could help him...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Sara couldn't help but to tense up as she watched the battle unfold before her. Fox just grinned, both at what he saw at in the arena and at his trainer's reaction. Of course, that wasn't to say that the disguised Zoroark wasn't a little bit worried. If she tensed up at just watching a Pokemon match, how would she be able to deal with the actual battle itself?

Sara felt eyes on her and turned to face her Pokemon. She couldn't help but blush as she took in Fox' worried gaze. "Its okay Fox, I'll be fine," Sara said with a small smile. "...I hope..."

Fox sighed and started to pat her head, making the girl grunt. She wanted to say something, but she knew that it would really help matters.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Salamander flew backwards from the blow. He panted. He shook his head still a little dizzy before diving into the cold water. He drank some of it up and came back up. He spit it at Resha keeping her visable. "Salamander go all out on this one buddy! USE ZEN HEADBUTT MAXIMUM POWER!" Silver said as Salamander charged up his power then charged faster then he has ever ran before and hit Resha square in the chest. He smirked as he used bite on Resha as an extra attack. He was determined to win this. Now that he had Resha visable for the rest of the fight she couldn't sneak up on him. "Dragonbreath now!" Silver declared as the move flew towards Resha. This one will determine the winner. If this missed he had a bigger chance of losing this battle.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Lucy was amazed at how this battle was going. Silver's Salamander used Dragonbreath on Midnight's Misdreavus.
    Lucy was suprised Dragonbreath didn't knock out Misdreavus. Lucy waited on how this battle would end..
    "Hm...I wonder who's gonna win..." Lucy thought.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Salamander growled. He charged forward straight at Resha and hit her. Silver watched as Resha wasn't defending herself. What is she doing? Silver thought for a few minutes. He watched as Salmander lunged forward using his bite attack. He wondered if this would give him the win. He also wondered why Resha wasn't fighting back. He was confused for a moment as Salmander used the ice to his advantage and skated across it hopping over holes and then finally reaching Resha when he opened his mouth wide to give the finishing blow.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • "........... No it's not." Silver said looking right through their act. "Something wrong?" Silver said looking at Resha then Midnight. "Well?' Silver said again. Salmander stood above Resha and kicked her around like a soccer ball. He seemed to be having fun playing with Resha who he knew couldn't last much longer. Her anger would build up soon. Salamander kept kicking her around and finally dropped her into the water. He looked down waiting for Resha to come up. She can't last all day down there. Only water Pokemon could have done that. Resha stood no chance faking if she's in ice cold water.

(isn't that making Resha a little to over powered? I survived two hits from your Pokemon not a big deal but i don't think Misdreavous's have that high of a defense. :\)

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "The Winner is - Silver Odile and his Shelgon, Salamander!" The Principal announced and the audience roared with excitement!

"Our next battle will be Lionel VS Sara Goodman!" The Principal once again picked a piece of paper from a box and read, "The arena type is Ghost type!"

The Ice arena went back into the ground and up came a sinister, dark arena with gravestones everywhere.

"This ghost arena is based on a REAL graveyard, of course there are no bodies underneath," The principal explained, "But the hard part is - ever 10 seconds, each pokemon will generate an illusion of himself automatically, thus making it hard to catch the real one!"

"May the two competitors go onto the arena, please! You can start any time. Good luck."

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Sara clapped with everyone else as the Principle annouced the winner. She had to admit, it seemed like a good battle. Though it seemed as though that Midnight girl just gave up in the end. Fox grunted as if reading his trainer's mind and agreed. He could tell that she just got bored and gave up. The Zoroark always hated people like that. No matter who your opponet is, you should use enough skill so that it becomes a good fight, what's wrong with that?

When the Prinicple announced that they were no longer using the Ice arena, but instead moved onto a Ghost arena, both ther tainer and her disguised Pokemon blinked. As the Prinicple continued to explain, about how there would be illusions, Sara turned to Zoroark and saw him grinning widely. The girl figured he had a right to. After all, he wasn't called the "Master of Illusion" for nothing, as Sara herself knew. As did everyone else if they had know that the fox-ish looking man was actually a Pokemon.

After the Prinicple wished them good luck, Fox quickly got up and immediately left the stands. Sara stumbled to follow her Pokemon. Once they were in the halls and there was no one around, Fox changed back into his true form and spun on Sara, nearly making her run into him again. The Pokemon then pulled out his Pokeball and handed it to her. Sara looked up at Fox and, with a sigh, took the ball and returned him into it, just like the Zoroark showed her.

"I hope I can do well...for the both of us..." Sara muttered before walking towards the entrance to the arena.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Lucy clapped for Silver. She was wondering why Midnight got bored and decided
    to lose the battle. No trainer should be like that.
    The principal announced who is battling next. Lionel VS Sara Goodman.
    "Never heard of them either." Lucy said.
    Lucy saw a girl walking toward the entrance to the arena.
    "That must be Sara." Lucy thought to herself.
    Lucy was excited for the next battle.

Back