• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario League

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
I can make a banner and attempt making some badges when i get the chance. Still go ahead and make some yourself aswell. We should kick inactive members and recruit some more active leaders. If the elite four position offer is still available i'll take it. Also how did the others go in the gym clash?

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
How about you make the badges and I'll make the banner? I think we should too. They are just never on! So that takes the league down abit, since we're never on and all. Yep, it's still open. And I don't know, since no ones gotten back to me yet.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Ok, i will try and have them all done my the end of the week. I will make a list of the leaders and when there last sign in was, makes it easier to see who should be kicked.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
Yep, OK. Now, about that banner, I can't use Photoshop at ALL, so it's going to be done in Paint! If anyone knows how to use Photoshop(or Paintshop Pro) in the way of banenrs, PELASE TELL ME!

EDIT: Sorry about all the people who challeged me and didn't get to battle, but I'm very very busy. So only on weekends please

I FINALLY GOT TOGEPI TO EVOLVE!!!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I have PS, but I can't use it that well, and I haven't downloaded any brushes yet lol.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
can i apply for the grass leader plz my record is 1 win 1 loss as i said before i will send u info on team later

Back