• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lucas's new legend, shiny, foreign, starter shop

do you like my thread??

• yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • nope!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    Hey... some pretty bad news here...
    That Zangoose I told you about, I thought it was from Japan, so it would be easy to get a shiny one?

it wasn't...

I can't get you a shiny Zangoose anymore, but I still have that lugia if you want.
    Just let me know if it's okay with you (Arceus for Lugia)

i already have the lugia though. thanks anyways

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Seems as the shukle got scamed..Well...I can try to use the RNG reporter and get a shiny shukle and replace it with that one :P

Anyway...Just tell me what you want me to get shiny with RNG.the shiny shukle...I'll try to replace it later on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    Hi again :)
    I was just letting you know I'm ready to trade whenever you get that Darkrai cloned.
    Sorry I keep posting, I just don't want to forget. Thanks =D

-Kudix-

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Hi^^ So now you can clone^^ I'm still interested in your EV'd Charizard. Check my thread and say what you want for it.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Well...I've manage to RNG that shiny shuckle...Its a replacement dude..Its good cause it was my first try!! ^-^
    Also..Its %100 legit... :3..If you want to give it a nick-name.Tell me ^-^

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    shaymin

ill trade you a shiny UT newmoon island darkrai for ur UT shiny flower paradise shaymin

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    . Sorry the shaymin is n0t ut as it is. Its lvl 100. N0t ev traind.i hav a shny raik0u.0ffer for cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Can I have your Modest EV'd Charizard please? I can offer you a EV'd Timid Houndoom.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    how come you said you have a UT flower paradise shaymin under ur shinies section?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back