• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luis Fer's First Video Chat

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Well some of you know my cousin had his first live video chat today, and I wanted to share it with you guys. It was today in Azteca Music Productions, in Mexico. Her eis the link if you guys want to see the chat.
    https://www.tvazteca.com/espectaculos/amusic/vchats/uff/index.shtml

Well I have to be leaving now soon. I might be staying in Mexico for the holidays and see if the rest of the last UFFs are coming back. I know I am. So I hope they come back cause I want to see them.

mvtm

Years
  • alex , you forgot something most people here dont understand spanish , so if the video is in spanish then its no, no . I watched it heh was bored . its ok , some of the lil guys there are kind of.. echones, no offense.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Yeah, i forgot that this is an English forum. SO what ya think? Yeah Luis Fer was actually more confident than the rest and Juanjo kept on being annoying. What wonder me off more was that Favio kept hugging my cousin. Wehn i asked him he said it was nothing.

mvtm

Years
  • Yeah Luis Fer seened more confident , mature or something .
    and was like the one answering most of questions , when the band was trowing kisses and blah saying they love everybody and blah blah.

It was OK .Funny through in the part when a fan came she was like saying yes, yes, yes and your cousin was like giving clues , like did you went to the site?? , because she was weird or shocked and coudnt answer any question and stuff.

I dont think , really that your cousin has something with fabio , i mean i think she likes girls better than guys , and since hes the lead singer he doesnt have any problems with that lol. But hey alex really those 2 lil ones on the right corner besides the brown haired one where really , hyper and kind of annoying.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Even though I don't speak Spanish, it was still very cool Alex! Tell your cousin that Kelsey thinks he did a great job with it. (As if he'll know who I am. XD)

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I'll tell him Kelsey.
    MTVM, which ones Anthony? Mike? Yeah Favio looks up to Luis for the most part since he is the oldest one, Luis Fer looked up at Jose Luis when he first joined when Jean left the band. Well the band now is 15, 14, 13, 12, 12, 11. <--- the order of the ages of each kid, Luis Fer is the oldest then Anthony, then Mike, and Favio, Juanjo and Alexis.
    The two small ones were Alexis and Juanjo, the one in blue and the otehr one in yellow.
    I had to stay afterwards to sign autographs and take picstures with the fans. There was the other ex UFF tehre too, Marcos. So i wasn't with the new ones all the time. I haven't seen him in a long time though. Thier new CD is out. Not bad for beginners.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Okay, UFF is the spanish boy band I used to be part of. I was part of the original 6 members when we were formed around 5 years ago. A year ago we lost a member Jeanra, then Luis Fer joined in. Now since we got older we, how they say, "retired". So now Luis Fer, Rawy, and me ahad to look for 5 new kids on the auditions we held. From there tis 5 new kids formed the new UFF 2.0 along wih Luis Fer. They have now their first hit album, while we have three. But we are still the original UFF. We didn't have a UFF 1.0 in there, just UFF. :D

Luis Fer

UFF v2.0
    Years
  • Dios mio! No puedo creerlo!
    The chat wasn't such a big deal since I did one with you ALex, remember? When I first joined the group.
    Nah, Favio was just hugging me for no reason, he is cool and I don't go towards that way. Plus he is just a little kid.

Back