• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Luminary's Trade Hub (Updated Regularly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuminaryX

Wandering Lost
Years
  • Rules
    1. Do not ask for anything specific. All details is listed below. I have Freebies, IV Trades(NEW), Pokeball Trades(NEW) and General Trade. Working on getting Shiny Trades in.
    • I am not asking for anything specific in return in the FREEBIE section however, I do have requests if they can be filled and some for regular trade. Please apply fair trade common sense to your brains. If you want an IV/Pokeball pokemon, I am going to expect one in return. *Please have your trades ready at the time of exchange.
    • There is a forum you MUST fill out. If you do not, your request will be ignored. No hard feelings. I'm taking my time to give you Pokemon. Least you can do is follow some rules.
    • Do NOT give me a Link Code with your request. I am not always readily available. I will message YOU with one when I'm ready. Or checking to see if you are available.

FAQ:
    Why did some people not follow the rules, but you still replied?
    - The origin of this post was completely different and the rules were not in place originally. It was for a Ponyta giveaway.

Available "Freebies"

Ponyta: Pastel Veil
    Corsola: Weak Armor or Cursed Body
    Solosis: Overcoat
    Spritzee: Healer
    Larvitar: Guts
    Turtonator: Shell Armor
    Scorbunny: Blaze
    Grookey: Overgrow
    Sobble: Torrent
    Duraludon: Heavy or Light Metal
    Seedot: Early Bird
    Lotad: Rain Dish
    Charmander: Blaze
    Eevee:Adaptability
    Eevee:Run Away
    Jangmo-o: Soundproof
    Dreepy: Clear Body
    Far'fetched: Steadfast
    Goomy: Hydration
    Rotom: Levitate
    Mimikyu: Disguise
    Axew: Rivalry
    Applin: Bulletproof
    Munchlax: Pickup
    Scraggy: Shed Skin
    Lapras: Shell Armor or Water Absorb
    Deino: Hustle
    Stonjourner: Power Spot
    Oranguru: Inner Focus
    Sableye: Keen Eye
    Hateena: Magic Bounce
    Gothrita: Competitive
    Minccino: Tech

Main Requests
    Pokemon with HA (Female)
    Exclusives
    Shinies

IV Trade
    (Trade for Equivalent IV Pokemon
    **All 6IV Request are never promised but are listed because of it being possible or has been, each 6IV request will be held for 24-48 hours before it will be dropped.**)

NEW: I have a Perfect Ditto, meaning I can breed just about anything into a 5IV Min with some effort. However, if I don't have the pokemon or you have a pokemon you specifically want to breed on hand, I can breed it for you if you are feeling a little trustworthy. Yes, that means you will be sending your own Pokemon over for some breeding. If the process was successful, you will get both pokemon back! Feeling lucky with a stranger?

Lapras 5IV-6IV
    Pikachu 5IV-6IV
    Farfetch'd 5IV-6IV
    Ninjask 5IV-6IV
    Dreepy 5IV-6IV
    Ponyta 5IV-6IV
    Growlith 5IV-6IV
    Grookey 5IV-6IV
    Dubwool 5IV-6IV
    Darumaka 5IV-6IV
    Wingull 5IV-6IV

Pokeball Trades
    (Trade for Equivalent or Other Sought out Pokeballs)
    NEW: Will take Item Trades. These items include competitive/BP Items or Item Form Pokeballs.

Dreepy/HA/Beast Ball
    Dreepy/Dream Ball or Moon Ball
    Growlith/Luxury Ball
    Applin/HA/Level Ball
    Toxel/Luxury Ball
    Snom/HA/Moon Ball
    Mimikyu/Dusk Ball
    Goomy/Dusk or Timer Ball
    Rotom/ Dusk Ball
    Hatenna/Dream Ball

Special Thanks to @LegionScifi for helping including others from Neoseeker Forum.

Request Forum
    IGN:
    SW: (Won't promise I'll add you but if we have conflicting times, I will.)
    Pokemon Requested:
    Pokemon Featuring: (Can put "Random" if they're just fillers like beginner pokemon)
    Timezone/Best Times:

***I will message you with a code when I'm ready. I will like your post so you know I saw it!***

Current Requests
    1. @hnr Seedot and Scraggy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Rules
    1. Do not ask for anything specific. All details is listed below. I do not have IV checker yet, if someone wants to help me check their IV's till I get one, it would be appreciated.
    • I am not asking for anything specific in return however, I do have requests if they can be filled and some for regular trade. *Please have your trades ready at the time of exchange.
    • There is a forum you MUST fill out. If you do not, your request will be ignored. No hard feelings. I'm taking my time to give you Pokemon. Least you can do is follow some rules.
    • Do NOT give me a Link Code with your request. I am not always readily available. I will message YOU with one when I'm ready. Or checking to see if you are available.

Available "Freebies"

Ponyta: Pastel Veil or Run Away
    Corsola: Weak Armor or Cursed Body
    Solosis: Overcoat
    Spritzee: Healer
    Larvitar: Guts
    Turtonator: Shell Armor
    Scorbunny: Blaze
    Grookey: Overgrow
    Sobble: Torrent
    Duraludon: Heavy/Light Metal
    Seedot: Early Bird
    Lotad: Rain Dish
    Charmander: Blaze
    Eevee:Adaptability
    Dreepy: Cursed Body
    Far'fetched: -

Main Requests
    Solosis Hidden Ability
    Corsola Hidden Ability
    Spritzee Hidden Ability
    Pokemon with HA
    "Goodra"
    Exclusives
    Shinies

Trade
    Vileplume for Bellossom
    Lunatone for Solrock
    Ludicolo for Shiftry
    In Progress/Updating

Special Thanks to @LegionScifi for helping including others from Neoseeker Forum.

Request Forum
    IGN:
    SW: (Won't promise I'll add you but if we have conflicting times, I will.)
    Pokemon Requested:
    Pokemon Featuring: (Can put "Random" if they're just fillers like beginner pokemon)
    Timezone/Best Times:

***I will message you with a code when I'm ready. I will like your post so you know I saw it!***

Current Requests
    1. @hnr Seedot and Scraggy
    Etc.

Got vileplume and ludicolo if you need them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back