• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lumina's Gallery ._.

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
  • Short intro
    Uhh, I'm still quite new to PC, so uhh. Hi. ^^ I'm still not very good at banner designs, but I'd like to give it a shot O_O. I'm still learning on how to improve though XD These are the four I've just made... ^^

Rules
    Please don't rip... ^^ If you've got any comments(Not spams) feel free to post! =D

PrettyLITTLEPrettyMagicbanner.png

Pretty Little Pretty Magic O_O . No comment on this one ._. I played around w e colors.

KH2CHANCEcopy.png

Step Forward and Take a Chance is a banner from KH2 XD I'm sure everybody have already heard of it.

LetitSNOWbanner.png

This banner is from FF:U (Final Fantasy Unlimited) I don't really like this.. Maybe I should have sharpened the image or made the snow effect glow...

STANDUPSoulEaterbanner.png

It gets worse and worse ._. This one... I don't like it. I think it's too plain... Maybe I'll redo all of them later if I have the time... *Is already starting to doze off*

ReachOUTcopy.png

With the help of all the comments from here, I made another one with doesn't actually "over-fade" (Maybe it's just me O_o) Stay tuned! XD

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Hmm nice stuff for a beginner.
    I think that with all of them, the colours seem to be faded a bit and they all look a bit hazy and white. Try not brushing over the renders / images except for around the edges to blend it in a little bit. Cool stuff though!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I agree with Kuggles here the colors look really fated,but at least u got good renders

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hmm nice stuff for a beginner.
    I think that with all of them, the colours seem to be faded a bit and they all look a bit hazy and white. Try not brushing over the renders / images except for around the edges to blend it in a little bit. Cool stuff though!
    Agreed. :B I'm no expert, but don't fade out the renders so much.

Otherwise these are nice. :D I like the text on all of them.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Image positioning is a bit iffy. For the first, second and fourth ones, the character's heads are all cropped off, and it looks quite odd. The effects are nice, and they match the first one quite well. Though I agree with what Kuggles and Aorio have said; try not to make the render faded out so much.

They're looking alright so far, though. Keep on trying ^^ The text is better than what I do... xD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    These are quite amazing,I disagree with everyone that said it lost some color,the Kingdom Hearts one is great, keep up with the good work :D.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The colours aren't faded. It's just that the way you overlayed the colours to the image makes it harder to determine the foreground, from the background.
    I like the text, it's colouring could have better choices though.
    Like the vibrancy of the pink and red in the left corner on the first banner.

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
    Years
  • XD Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Looks like I'll need some time to learn how to make better banners =P I'll take all of your tips seriously and combine it with my next banner. All of you have my thanks! XP I'll try not to "cut" the heads next time (I don't know how big a banner should really be, thus resulting in uneven sizes XD) I like the text too =D

Thank you for the comments, everyone! I've decided to do another banner with all of your tips combined. I'll update it in the first post soon. ^^

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • I like them Lumina. My favorite one is the Pretty little Pretty Magic one.

Keep on working and I would love to see more.

Back