• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Luna's Shiny Breeding Center~

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I swear this is one of the best trading threads here on pc...you are so efficient and you can turn up with anything in just about a week, so I'd just like to compliment you and give props where they are deserved :) I see my cyndaquil is done and I was wondering what you wanted for it (PCP UT, shiny Jolly UT Swablu, shiny BT chikorita, shiny adamant UT metang?)...and if those aren't to your liking I can offer others too. I wanted to put in another request as well. I'd like a jolly/timid Zubat bred (preferably female, but I know thats difficult I'd just hate to have a pink boy Crobat someday lawlz) and I can offer up another shiny for that too. Thanks xx

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    hi a while back i asked for a shiny eevee but i already obtained one so instead i was wondering wat you wanted for the modest gastly. (if you still have it)

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    I swear this is one of the best trading threads here on pc...you are so efficient and you can turn up with anything in just about a week, so I'd just like to compliment you and give props where they are deserved :) I see my cyndaquil is done and I was wondering what you wanted for it (PCP UT, shiny Jolly UT Swablu, shiny BT chikorita, shiny adamant UT metang?)...and if those aren't to your liking I can offer others too. I wanted to put in another request as well. I'd like a jolly/timid Zubat bred (preferably female, but I know thats difficult I'd just hate to have a pink boy Crobat someday lawlz) and I can offer up another shiny for that too. Thanks xx

i agree with u as she gets shinies with egg moves and good ivs in no time flat u r awesome

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I can breed Swablus, but I'm just hoping to find somebody whos got one that really seems to be great.

I also can't use the Japanese characters, becasue I don't have a Japanese D/P/Pl.
    And that umbreon would take quite a while. Even if the Parents were like this:
    31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/x/31/x/31/31, the odds of getting the perfect eevee would be 1:397.
    And even with the odds, I'd have to reset/check a lot of pokemon to get enough with the Careful nature. Sorry. Dx

what if it's just

31/x/x/x/31/31

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years

I'll PM you. =)
    And thanks for the compliment. x3
    I have a Pink Female Crobat lol. xD
    I'll take that request, sure. Your Cyndaquil is female too BTW. =)

hi a while back i asked for a shiny eevee but i already obtained one so instead i was wondering wat you wanted for the modest gastly. (if you still have it)

Just make an offer. I've got about 7 of them left from breeding. xD

the OT of the latias is Rialia
    //////////////////

Sorry, I already have that Shiny Latias.

what if it's just

31/x/x/x/31/31

I can give that a shot. =)
    I'll PM you when it's ready.

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    i still hav that porygon-z i offered for the eevee but its got some experience from the daycare center

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    LOL, I saw on your profile you have an order for a male zubat...I mean a female one :D I couldn't stand a pink boi crobat...I'd think he was cross-genderized or something. Just giving you a heads up on a female jolly/timid zubat :) Thank you x

Last edited:

Lunaby

Years
    LOL, I saw on your profile you have an order for a male zubat...I mean a female one :D I couldn't stand a pink boi crobat...I'd think he was cross-genderized or something. Just giving you a heads up on a female jolly/timid zubat :) Thank you x

DX
    I even knew you wanted a male one, but I wrote Female. Lol, my brain is going. xD
    I've edited it to say the right thing, so it'll be female, I promise. =)

would like to request a shiny eevee please.

Sure, that's easy enough. Offer?

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Not sure if you're intrested but, would you want a Volt Tackle Pichu?
    Here are the natures. ;3

Mild (x2 Male and Female)
    Serious (x4 Male and Female)
    Impish (x1 Male only)
    Bold (x2 Male only)
    Hardy (x1 Female only)
    Bashful (x1 Male only)
    Brave (x1 Female)
    Careful (x1 Female)

If you want one (or more) please, say. :3 They're taking up heck of a lot of my PC Boxes space. xD

If you do want one of these, would you happily breed a shiny for me? I'm not fussed about IVs etc. :3

Lunaby

Years
    Not sure if you're intrested but, would you want a Volt Tackle Pichu?
    Here are the natures. ;3

Mild (x2 Male and Female)
    Serious (x4 Male and Female)
    Impish (x1 Male only)
    Bold (x2 Male only)
    Hardy (x1 Female only)
    Bashful (x1 Male only)
    Brave (x1 Female)
    Careful (x1 Female)

If you want one (or more) please, say. :3 They're taking up heck of a lot of my PC Boxes space. xD

If you do want one of these, would you happily breed a shiny for me? I'm not fussed about IVs etc. :3

If you don't need a specific nature or anthing, I can get that reather easily. =)
    What do you need?

Back