• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Luna's Shiny Breeding Center~

Lunaby

I draw a pretty awesome Toucan
    Years
    Pokemon: dratini (no shiny needed)
    Nature: any nature for attack
    Egg Moves: anything to whoop palmers but
    Offer:i dont know you just say anything

Sure, I can get that pretty quickly. =)
    I'll PM you when I've got it.

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years
    How many shinies can you breed for an offer of a Lvl 30 UT shiny Mew and about 15 TMs. I also have a ton of pokemon breeded for egg moves with great natrues.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Can you IV breed non-shiny Pokémon? If do do, I'd like to request some, if you don't I have only one request:

Pokemon: Poochyena
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang
    Offer: EV'd Shiny Modest Rayquaza

Also, I'd like good IV's at least on Atack and Speed and the ability Intimidate

Lunaby

Years
    How many shinies can you breed for an offer of a Lvl 30 UT shiny Mew and about 15 TMs. I also have a ton of pokemon breeded for egg moves with great natrues.

I have no idea. xD
    How many were you looking for?

Can you IV breed non-shiny Pokémon? If do do, I'd like to request some, if you don't I have only one request:

Pokemon: Poochyena
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang
    Offer: EV'd Shiny Modest Rayquaza

Also, I'd like good IV's at least on Atack and Speed and the ability Intimidate

Did you want that Poocheyna shiny?
    And I'm just starting to try to get into breeding for IVs. So I'll give it a shot. =)

Last edited:

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years
    I did want three buti dont know who I want. if thats to many than just two, but again at this time i dont rally know who.

(EDIT)Actually i do know one pokemon I want

Pokemon: Feebas

Nature: Mild or Modest
    Egg Moves: Mirror Coat
    Offer:7 or 8 Tms.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Yes, I want the Poochyena shiny. And then could you try breeding me a Timid Roserade with max iv's on sp.atk and speed and hidden power fire? I could give you an UT Timid Shiny Vulpix with 31 iv's on speed.

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Good luck on RNGing ^-^
    Btw,if your gonna breed those IV pokemons,i sugest hunting using your AR(If you have one..I do >XP)
    And try looking for pokemon with those specific IV's(Or close..)You can you that IV checker AR code. ;P
    You can also do that attack mod,so you can change the move and can basicly give it a move that it could learn(Like egg moves)
    Then try breeding it!! ^-^
    Results could be that you got your desire shiny pokemon with the IV's you got with the pokemon mod code,also,it'll make the breed pokemon %100 legit!! ^-^
    Its what i did to get my shiny torchic with 31 IV's in atk and 27 in speed :3

Lunaby

Years
    Good luck on RNGing ^-^
    Btw,if your gonna breed those IV pokemons,i sugest hunting using your AR(If you have one..I do >XP)
    And try looking for pokemon with those specific IV's(Or close..)You can you that IV checker AR code. ;P
    You can also do that attack mod,so you can change the move and can basicly give it a move that it could learn(Like egg moves)
    Then try breeding it!! ^-^
    Results could be that you got your desire shiny pokemon with the IV's you got with the pokemon mod code,also,it'll make the breed pokemon %100 legit!! ^-^
    Its what i did to get my shiny torchic with 31 IV's in atk and 27 in speed :3

I actually don't use an AR.
    Which makes IVs much harder. xD

ALSO, for anyone who's made a request, here's the ones that are ready to get picked up:
    Shiny Horsea- cece_girl95-
    Shiny Solrock and Lunatone- Magnetic
    Shiny Ralts-Male-Electivire6152
    Shiny Adamant Scyther and Shiny Relaxed Mudkip-dtex9002
    Shiny Modest Lapras-Broken_Beauty

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Offer: Pm me or VM me (Mostly due to the fact that I'm not sure what I can offer)

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
    Years
    Pokemon: Riolu
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Egg Moves:
    Crunch
    Offer: Er...yeah. I dont know yet. |D I'll think of it o3o;

Last edited:

Tayveon6607

Pal: Tayveon 3738-8368-8358
    Years
    Can I Have a shiny caterpie male and a shiny cyndaquil female an a lapras mood doesn't matter

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Adamant Dratini: 3 / 31 / 21 / 26 / 31 / 9
    I'm really interested in this, but I don't have much to offer at all. ): Is there anything besides events/shinies/legendaries that you could want?

Lunaby

Years
    I'm really interested in this, but I don't have much to offer at all. ): Is there anything besides events/shinies/legendaries that you could want?

I had it cloned, so I have one extra copy. I'll just give it to you. =)

Lunaby

Years
    Bringing back the thread.
    I've only got a few requests, so I'm now open. =)

And I'm really looking for that Swablu. xD

Back