• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LuxApe

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Pokemon: 22
    1 Infernape 4 Lv.X RR
    1 Luxray GL Lv.X RR
    1 Uxie Lv.X LA
    3 Infernape 4 RR
    2 Luxray GL RR
    1 Lucario GL RR
    1 Bronzong G PL
    1 Crobat G PL
    1 Rayquaza LA/Skuntank G PL
    1 Chatot MD
    2 Uxie LA
    1 Azelf LA
    1 Claydol GE
    1 Baltoy GE
    1 Ninetales MT
    1 Vulpix PL-Reheat
    2 Unown G

Trainers: 27
    4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
    3 Roseanne's Research
    2 Bebe's Search
    1 Aaron's Collection
    2 Stark Mountain
    1 Luxury Ball
    1 Premier Ball
    1 Night Maintenance
    4 Energy Gain
    2 Power Spray
    4 Poke Turn
    2 SP Radar

Energy: 11
    3 Lightning Energy
    5 Fire Energy
    3 Call Energy

One of mah LuxApe varients that is starting to look better with the newer cards from SV. =P Classic LuxApe list with StarKuaza. Just plow though everything after you get a nice set-up. Easy prizes. ^_^ The strategy is kinda long and complicated (the way I use it lal), but it's basically "do whatever would mess your opponent up the most and draw prizes in the mean time." =P

~L_X_F

Last edited:

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
    I played this before, was not really complicated.

You should find space for more Power Spray since Power locking donk decks destroy this (They depend on powers).

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Neat! Top 4! ^_^ That's awesome! Amazing job! =3 BTW, have ya gotten your DSi yet? lal

Well, yeah. It kinda isn't, but lal. That's just one of my versions. I use another one, so...yeah. lal Just trade out Rayquaza for Skuntank G and that's the list I use. It's not much more complicated, though. I just play it in a strange manner XD. Like I do with all my decks. I work my way through the supposed "auto-losses", and it works out! =3

I tried...but I liek most everything else. Wut would you take out? =\

~L_X_F

FurretFTW!!1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So no more help? I have trouble against PLUX (Palkia Luxray) and Flygon variants (Sometimes)...so any suggestions?

Back