• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Luxs shiny starter giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hey there! If it's still available, may I have the Rowlet?

Thanks in advance, you're awesome for just giving away such hard-earned shinies! I could never have the determination to get this many like you did. Or the patience, lol.

I'm available for the rest of today, as well as any time tomorrow (Monday). What would work for you? :)

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
    Years
  • Hey there! If it's still available, may I have the Rowlet?

Thanks in advance, you're awesome for just giving away such hard-earned shinies! I could never have the determination to get this many like you did. Or the patience, lol.

I'm available for the rest of today, as well as any time tomorrow (Monday). What would work for you? :)

Sure I'll set him aside now, I'm online right now doing some battle spots.

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    You keep declining my requests haha

Sorry about that! Actually it was my internet that was acting up. Talk about bad timing.

Anyway, thanks a lot! My collection is pretty limited, but I tried to give you something kinda valuable, a Hidden Ability Chikorita I had lying around. My way of saying thanks. Hopefully it's useful to you somehow. :)

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
    Years
  • Sorry about that! Actually it was my internet that was acting up. Talk about bad timing.

Anyway, thanks a lot! My collection is pretty limited, but I tried to give you something kinda valuable, a Hidden Ability Chikorita I had lying around. My way of saying thanks. Hopefully it's useful to you somehow. :)

No worries and thank you!

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
    Years
  • I would like a shiny Popplio :D

My Details:
    IGN (Moon): Ash
    3DS FC: 3024-6031-8129
    Thanks so much! :D

Sure I've added you, but Popplio has already being givenaway I'm afraid. just drop me a message when you're online and if there is any other starter you would like.

Pikachu7553

Pikachumbreon
    Years
  • Aah okay, that's no problem! I'll just browse through :D Thank you so much for this starter giveaway, really helps us!

Hmm I would have taken Froakie - but I already have a shiny HA Froakie in ORAS.
    Spoilt for choice xD

Maybe Oshawott? If that's gone, then Froakie is fine too! Fennekin as a third option if both are gone, just because it looks cool. Haha :D

Last edited:

Luxintra

Pokémon trainer
    Years
  • Aah okay, that's no problem! I'll just browse through :D Thank you so much for this starter giveaway, really helps us!

Hmm I would have taken Froakie - but I already have a shiny HA Froakie in ORAS.
    Spoilt for choice xD

Maybe Oshawott? If that's gone, then Froakie is fine too! Fennekin as a third option if both are gone, just because it looks cool. Haha :D

Still got Oshawott if you want it? :D

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hey so after endless grinding about 10'000 eggs on my copy of Moon and transfering them to my copy of Pokemon Sun. I will be giving them all away for anything and everything for the next few days. Now I only have one shiny of each of the starters so I will be only giving away one to each person that comments, it will be on a first come first serve basis though.

Comment below with your FC and I'll trade with you when ever possible. Could you please link your in game name as well please, as I won't trade with you. Thank you - Lux

can i get that
    252.gif
    ?
    Shadow Moon
    FC: 2766-9892-4301

Pikachu7553

Pikachumbreon
    Years
  • Of course I'll add you now, I'll be on FP soon.

Hey, I'll be online throught 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM SGT! Feel free to trade with me anytime in that range. But if you are online, please notify me, as I may be playing ORAS at the same time and may not notice xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    If it is still available, could I please have the Charmander? If so, could you name it Smoke?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back