• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Lv.100 to Lv.150? Then back to Lv.1?

Jess

Banned
Years
  • When I was playing My Blue version a couple days ago I restarted and I was lv.5 , Once I got to Route 1 my screen turned black and then I was in Viridian City. o_O And my Pokemon were lv.150 !!!!!

Note* There is a cheat to make your Pokemon lv.150

But after I defeated a Pidgey I went to lv.1 XD!!!!

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Yeah, when you catch a Golduck on lv 142 or something, (missingo code) and train it further, it becomes lv 1 again.. I tried it 2

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Crazy... @_@
    If I were ya, I would restart and do this cheat again, hehe (PS: But i would not fight any Pidgey!)

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • It doesn't mather if you fight a pidgey.. every pokemon you fight makes you become lv one again.. except for rare candees!

Mew22

Invader Zim FAVORITE FAN
    Years
  • Jess said:
    When I was playing My Blue version a couple days ago I restarted and I was lv.5 , Once I got to Route 1 my screen turned black and then I was in Viridian City. o_O And my Pokemon were lv.150 !!!!!

Note* There is a cheat to make your Pokemon lv.150

But after I defeated a Pidgey I went to lv.1 XD!!!!
    thats kinda funny because i have pokemon blue and i never saw that.. tell me what u did to make your screen do that

Years
  • ive done many codes (without gameshark) including catching mew, gengar and so on. However, ive nv tried one that gets ur pkmn up to lvl 150! (o_O) That sounds fun...
    (however not so when itll downgrade ur pkmn to lv1... :( )

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
  • There is no daycare in Red or im missing something.
    You can use lvl255 Pok?mon in linked battles,as they gain no experience.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Jari89 said:
    There is no daycare in Red or im missing something.
    You can use lvl255 Pok?mon in linked battles,as they gain no experience.
    the daycare center is beneath cerelean city (sp?). Also, man that sounds really weird :S i wonder why it happened

Back