• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lv 9 Mew...

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    When you are cloning, you should use Level 9 or lower Dialga or Palkia, seeming as though it's rare and you can't hack Level 9 or lower Dialga/Palkia, because it screws up your game. (Don't ask, it's happened with people who live near to me, and all I could say is, it's their fault for doing it)

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Can someone help me? I need to find a cloning thread so I can see if I can get lucky and get a cloned legit Darkrai, I'd get a legit shaymin but seeing as everyone went for Dark with the E4 glitch instead of Shaymin...

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
    Well speak of the devil! I just traded for one, here are the stats for it:

Pokemon: Mew
    Pokeball Caught: Cherish
    ID No. 07157
    EXP Points: 89
    Item: None
    Nature: Quirky
    Met: Jul. 15, 2007
    Pokemon Event 07
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 50.
    Loves to Eat
    Happily eats anything

HP: 43
    Atk: 25
    Def: 25
    Sp. Atk: 25
    Sp. Def: 25
    Speed: 25

Ability: Synchronize

Attacks:
    Metronome
    Transform
    Teleport
    Aura Sphere

Sheen: None
    Ribbons: None

Shoot, and I traded one of my Toys-R-Us Mews for it.

Anywho, it's still pretty fun getting one of these weird fake Pokemon.

With all due respect,

~Monty Kensicle

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Yes, I've seen youtube videos of this, and there are different Mew's circulating... I have a Mew with 39 HP, while I've also seen 37 and 40 HP. It seems you have recieved one with 43 HP, so there may be even more, hmmmmmmmmmmmm .->

Regards,
    ~M51

Back