• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LVL 10 or Under Gyarados

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    I need to get ahold of a gyarados lvl 10 or under hacks are required but ill be able to get a legendary i dont have for it :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I need to get ahold of a gyarados lvl 10 or under hacks are required but ill be able to get a legendary i dont have for it :)

I'm sorry, you can't request hacks on this site, but I can help you with the legendary Pokemon, which one are you after?

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    all of the ones i cant obtain naturally in Omega Ruby... so yeah I mean any that you can help with I used to have 493 all legit when I owned Diamond but my stupid head got rid of that game but now they have poke bank sooooo I just need a start. Ive had no problem obtaining any of the other pokemon just by using version exclusives like seedot. I just cant seem to get ahold of event or legendaries.

I even put a seedot up on gts for a gyarados lvl 10 or under. No one has done it yet so i wonder if its even possible

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
    Many of us can probably help you obtain the events and legends. You wont need to get a hacked gyarados.

Which legends and events do you need?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    Many of us can probably help you obtain the events and legends. You wont need to get a hacked gyarados.

Which legends and events do you need?

All of the ones I can't obtain through normal catching means on Omega ruby. The ones I have technically are Ho-Oh, Groudon, Palkia, Tornadus, and Reshiram.

I also would like the mega stones associated with those that have them and for all versions if there are multiple versions.

I am a collector at heart and on Pokecharms I became well known but I don't see anyone I used to know there who'd be able to help.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    all of the ones i cant obtain naturally in Omega Ruby... so yeah I mean any that you can help with I used to have 493 all legit when I owned Diamond but my stupid head got rid of that game but now they have poke bank sooooo I just need a start. Ive had no problem obtaining any of the other pokemon just by using version exclusives like seedot. I just cant seem to get ahold of event or legendaries.

I even put a seedot up on gts for a gyarados lvl 10 or under. No one has done it yet so i wonder if its even possible

Give me a list and I'll see what Iv got spare :)

Years
    Just thought I'd remind everyone you can catch a level 10 Gyarados at the Lake of Rage in Heart Gold and Soul Silver, so it would have to be a hack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    Give me a list and I'll see what Iv got spare :)

Is there still a chance that you have any codes laying around? Haven't got a GAME store in my country so i am not able to go and get the codes myself. I'd love a Mew and Arceus code if possible. Thanks

P.S not quite sure if the codes are region specific but my 3DS is NTSC and sorry for begging :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back