• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lynx's Art/request thread

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    EDIT:
    SO GUESS WHO'S BACK. I felt like drawin' me sum moar pogeymans so I returned. I'm closing requests for now, and instead I'm going to create a bunch of avatars that people are free to "claim". I've done a bunch of crappy Sonic art since I've left but I don't know if I'm going to post it... maybe later. In any case, here's a crobat. Claim away.:

An avatar can only be claimed by a single person. If that person prefers another avatar, they need to unclaim the old one-- in other words, you can't claim more than one. You can also unclaim one if you don't want to use it anymore and can't see yourself using it again in the future. I will make a list of claimed and unclaimed avatars once I get this goin' a bit.

------------------------------- Old post below------------------------------------

I'm new to drawing Pokemon, but I've got a bit of experience with traditional art and fractals. There's also some Sonic stuff mixed in.

Octopus! (It's charcoal)
    "Silver Pills" Fractal
    "Voyage" Fractal
    One of my friend's characters
    "Sentimental" Fractal
    "Taking Off" Fractal
    "Trap" Fractal
    Friend's cartoon character
    Friend's Sonic Character

I think that's good for now.

As for the requests, at the moment I'm taking avatar requests, like the one I have. Just tell me what Pokemon you want in it, and thou shall recieve. Here's some examples. (Which you're free to use!) They'll shrink to avatar size once you save them and then upload them as your avatar.

Last edited:

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Which Shaymin form? And what do those flowers look like? I'd be glad to do it.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Oh wow, great stuff. Love yer style. I've never actually used charcoal but your stuff makes me want to expirement...

Thank you! I love charcoal, it's one of my favorite mediums. It takes some getting used to, but it's a lot of fun.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Glad you like it. :) I use Photoshop and a tablet for these avatar-things.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Wow that Octopus art is amazing! I love it.
    I like how you did Marill/Azmarill's faces on the avatars there funny and neat.
    The Silver picture I like the lighting in it to. pretty...

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Wow really nice pictures you've got there. If you don't mind could you maybe draw a Misdreavus with a background similar to Absols? If you could it would be very much appreciated

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011

Can you make A Marowak and Farfetch'd in an avatar?
    They can be having a sword fight or standing together with hard expressions on thier face.
    Background: A battlefield.

I'm limiting it to only very simple backgrounds and one pokemon per person for now, just because these can be time consuming and I have a ton of homework and exams to do. Sorry 'bout that, but if you want to change your request I'd be more than happy to do it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm, can you draw a Luxray howling on a cliff (kinda like the end scene of the Lion King) and it's raining/lightening in the bg?
    If that's too much, a simple Luxray with a lightening bg would be awesome.
    Thanks in advance!
    (Oh, and can you shrink it down so I can use it as an avvie?

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011

If you save the image, then upload it as an avatar it should automatically change to the proper size.

Back