• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    You know you want to spam about this RP... Well, do it HERE.
    Story is here
    "We need a good idea NOW, or we'll run out of money"! Yelled the leader of Silph and slammed his fists at a long table. The man was quite old, short and chubby, but he always had good ideas for new products... Except now. Silph. Corp had had some serious financial issues for over three months now, and so the Silph leader had to summon all of the other leaders from all over Kanto for a meeting. The meeting had lasted for over 4 hours and no one had a single good idea. As a tall and slim man with thick glasses were about to say something, the heavy concrete doors of the room opened and a tall man with a black trench coat stepped in.

The man slammed a big briefcase on the discussion table and opened it.
    "I heard that you were in a need of a new idea"... The mysterious man said and took a little lump of metal from the briefcase and pressed a button. The lump started to look at the leaders and released a cute growl. In front of the men was a Nidoran F made entirely out of metal.
    "Well...? What do you say? Is this a good idea or what"? Asked the impatient visitor.
    "R... Remarkable! T... This could sell millions. And this can save human lives, as the living Pokémon may become aggressive towards its owner"! Yelled the head leader and dashed towards the confused metallic Pokémon, when the visitor appeared in front of him.
    "It hasn't been finished yet... And I'll give this design to you on ONE condition... Let me be your Head Leader"... Said the visitor and let out a low laugh. The Head Leader backed down slowly and started thinking. "This could really make millions... And I'm already pretty old and clumsy"... "Fine... You are now the official head leader of the Silph. Corp". Said the man and almost everyone dropped off their chairs due to the shock. The man started to laugh like crazy and then walked through the concrete doors like a ghost, shocking everyone. Outside the door the man took off his stylish shades and said to one of his own grunts:
    "Start the project" The man nodded and vanished behind a corner.
    "This is going better than I thought"... Said the man in his head, whispered something to a Gengar that appeared next to him and they both vanished.

A couple of months later, real Pokémon were nowhere to be seen, only these new identical robots were there, because everyone thought that they were "safer" than the real Pokemon. The old Pokémon had fled to Mt. Moon, Seafoam Islands, Viridian Forest and such places to stay safe from the angry people. Gym leaders had stopped taking new challengers, as they only used their mechanical Pokémon, or Méchamon, that they bought from a store and had little to no skill or hearth in their battles. Elite 4 had sealed off and had started to live a "normal" life at the Indigo Plateau. One day, when Prof. Oak went to shop at Lavender town, disguised as an ordinary man with freaky beard, he heard a mad laugh at the -now enclosed- Pokémon tower. Oak carefully opened the door, and crawled in. Then he heard someone talk.
    "Master Polgeist, sir, we got the new charts you wanted to see today. As you liked to know"... "There is only 12% of the original Pokémon remaining with their original owners. It seems that it won't be long until you can beat the Elite 4 with an angry mob of people who dislike originals... Heh heh"...
    "Excellent... What about the Gym Leaders? Have they been defeated already? As you know, the only character that can beat me, is Lance and he doesn't know anything about this. If you don't beat them soon enough, one of them might catch up to our plan... And we don't want that to happen, don't we"? Said a lower, creepier voice.
    "Umm... We are still working on it"... Said the grunt with a hint of fear in his voice.
    "You have been saying that for the past three weeks now! I want results"! Yelled the angered man and in a flash of light, the grunt fell down the stairs, boosted by a Will O Wisp. Oak started to run away and decided to return to Pallet town.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Is team Rocket behind the Mechamon, and is Polgeist realy Giovanni in disguise, cause this obviously sounds like something Team Rocket would do, so that they could have all the real pokemon for themselves, perform experiments on them, brainwash them, robotize them into mechamon (you just gotta love Sonic SatAM for its robotizaion idea), and then use them for evl purposes fro world domination, if so, then the Team Rocket invasion of silph co back in RBY could have all been a setup.....

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ive got a feeling this is gonna be great, i cant wait for it to start!
    but i cant count my chickens before they hatch......i havent even been accepted yet lol.....but i hope i am!

Is team Rocket behind the Mechamon, and is Polgeist realy Giovanni in disguise, cause this obviously sounds like something Team Rocket would do, so that they could have all the real pokemon for themselves, perform experiments on them, brainwash them, robotize them into mechamon (you just gotta love Sonic SatAM for its robotizaion idea), and then use them for evl purposes fro world domination, if so, then the Team Rocket invasion of silph co back in RBY could have all been a setup.....

but....giovanni doesnt have special powers so it doesnt fit.... and as for the whole rby thing... im pretty sure it hapened BEFORE mechamon.....

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Hahah. Nice guesses. Indeed Polgeist has SOME powers reffering to ghosts. Look at his name. OH, and has anyone got any wishes for pairs to come? Anyone want to be my pair for the gym I choose? *HintHint*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Pair...?
    *is confused*
    Anyway, I'm going to be posting an SU soon, so you all better be ready!

(btw, my guess is that in the act of creating mechamon, the organization now has power over their customers because they could possibly have the ability to control the mechamon and use them to take over the world or they have all the Pokemon for themselves, or a combination of the two :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back