• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M&M's Graphic Salon

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Aww! *hug* I didn't mean for it to sound that way o_o! I wasn't accusing you, just informing you. *hug* Really, if you need me to do a little picture for you, I could. ^__^

ooh , thanks !
    but there's no need for that, after all ^_________^
    I searched & I searched so I found something else :3
    [ i hope that the picture isn't too large o_o ]

Dimensions: 100x400
    Image(s): x
    Text: umm.. *thinksthinks* simply 'Joyce' will do ;3 unless you find something nice that fits in, you can give it a try =D
    Subtext: 'fly away'?
    Background Colour(s): pinkish? lightblue-ish? xD not very original, I know xD
    Other: nope; I annoyed you enough already o3o

big thanks <3

*EDIT*
    butter =D !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Text:
    Gaming Community
    subtext: Home of the Gods
    backround : Greenish black flames if not heres image
    https://newton-i.usefilm.com/images/2/7/2/2/2722/696847-medium.jpg
    or this one or if you can fuse
    https://www.skinbase.org/files/archive/shots/310/GreenInferno.jpg
    https://www.pojo.com/Features/2004/rayquaza.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n07_0214_darkrai.gif

Thanks again Try and make text blend and make it look like the pokemon are in a battle.
    and for the size make it what ever would look best but longer in width then height

.Mimix.

.:'Freedom's Song':.
    Years
    If you all haven't gone to other shops already....^^''''''! I apologize for my absence, but an issue came up that I could not ignore. I'll get to these as soon as possible--please be ready to get these by Friday, or otherwise withdraw your request if you don't feel like waiting for those two days. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    BUTTER

Dimensions: Ok make the banner whatever size becuase i dont care but make the avvie 100x100
    Image(s):
    M&M's Graphic Salon
    make her faded in the background I will post two sprites to put on the side later
    Text: Climber's Sprite Shop
    Subtext: Where amazing sprites are found
    Background Colour(s):pink
    Other: No

Last edited:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    If you all haven't gone to other shops already....^^''''''! I apologize for my absence, but an issue came up that I could not ignore. I'll get to these as soon as possible--please be ready to get these by Friday, or otherwise withdraw your request if you don't feel like waiting for those two days. ^^

Ooh, you poor thing! Really, you can finish mine last if you want to ^_______^
    I can wait, I have patience :3.
    so just relax , take a deep breath.. & I'll pop in Friday =D

.Mimix.

Years
    Rose Reaper

M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

EDIT:

Joyce:

I hope you like it! It turned out very interesting, and I had to change the banner size to make it look better, sorry ><!

M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

Climber
    You never posted up any sprites, so here you go anyways--

M&M's Graphic Salon

M&M's Graphic Salon

Whoops, didn't add a border...let me know if you want one ^_^! And if you want to add sprites to the banner, I could quickly do so.

ATTENTION! Due to recent events and the rapid approach of school, Memory and I will be closing down this shop. So no more requests, please. ^^

Last edited:

.Mimix.

Years
    I'm so glad you like it, Joyce <3333!

Luxator:

Well, Memory and I split up the requests, you see. She was suppose to do yours...but she's off for the weekend. I am gone all day today (Saturday), but I suppose that, on Sunday, I can do the requests she hasn't done so we can get this place shut down. ^^ I hope you don't mind waiting till then, because otherwise you'd have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for when Memory gets back from her break.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I didn't want sprites (p.s. I read how I had to have it for threee days I won't use it here I am using it on another forum in a spite shop.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Ack! Sorry guys o_o! I totally forgot about these requests. I'll have all of them done by today. Tell me, though, if you've went along and requested somewhere else so I don't work more than I need to. xD If you don't, I'll finish it and you still have to use it for three days at least.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    umm sorry to rush but where is mine i posted in the first page and i havent seen it?

Back