• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M.U.G.E.N. Characters?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    I've recently gotten into a fighting game called M.U.G.E.N., and it's a pretty awesome game. With it, I'm trying to make a Super Smash Bros.-esque game with more than just Nintendo characters, but I'm too lazy to make the characters myself... If anyone has/knows where to find ZIP/RAR folders containing any M.U.G.E.N.-compatible characters listed below, I will definitely credit you when I release the game to M.U.G.E.N. fansites, etc..

Master Chief (Halo)
    Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)
    Black Mage (Final Fantasy Series)
    Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X-2)
    Mewtwo (Pokémon)
    Spyro the Dragon (same-named series)

I'll list more if I think of any. Thanks for your help!

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    do u even know whether these chars exist.. Ive been keeping up with the MUGEN scene since about 2000.. and Ive never seen anything remotely good of any of those chars..

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    do u even know whether these chars exist.. Ive been keeping up with the MUGEN scene since about 2000.. and Ive never seen anything remotely good of any of those chars..
    Really? Hm... That stinks... Is there a chance that YOU know how to make characters? I can give you good sprite sheets to use.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    I have that game for a while on my PC and its still awesome! I've downloaded a ton of Street Fighter, Marvel, DBZ, Super Mario, and even other anime characters too and I had a blast.

I could post some awesome Mugen videos from YouTube if you like.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    I have that game for a while on my PC and its still awesome! I've downloaded a ton of Street Fighter, Marvel, DBZ, Super Mario, and even other anime characters too and I had a blast.

I could post some awesome Mugen videos from YouTube if you like.
    Well, that's not what I'm looking for. Do you know where I might be able to find downloads of the above characters? (first post)

Back