• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[+]m Y[+]w O R K[+]

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Last edited:

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Art thieves who steal other people?s artworks are nothing but inferior noob scum XD, who probably cannot do art by themselves so they have to steal from others XD.
    About the drawings: hmm... well.. they are chibi-like hehe, and stylish, cool =P. That Necro Priest remind me of BLACK MAGEs from Final Fantasy =P

DarkClown

Years
    LoL...tried to copy that...I had to do this in 7 minutes so rushed tru...Anywayz thanks for the comments...No one even commented after 1 week of posting...How boring

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    DarkClown said:
    LoL...tried to copy that...I had to do this in 7 minutes so rushed tru...Anywayz thanks for the comments...No one even commented after 1 week of posting...How boring

No problem, and perhaps, wouldn?t you like to post on MY art thread too? =P The link is at my sig XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

I think they're pretty nice sketches done in a unique style.
    I notice a very menacing overtone in your characters. Everyone has that mean, nasty looking glare even that guy in your third drawing who looks like a Black Mage from Final Fantasy. It's a nice break from all the happy cheerful chibis you see nowadays.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    Woah! That style rocks! I'm not very good at chibis.

That was a test? I wish my tests were that easy. XP

Anyway, the style is unique. I haven't seen that kind from creeping around art threads.

Maybe you shoudl color them. I think it would look awesome. Keep it up! :)

DarkClown

Years
    Er Hemm...LoL....I cant color...=.="...Thats the problem...And I only know how to use paint...So I cant digitally enhance it...And for the style...Thankz...I tried copying some animes and stuff...But thats what I get....And I cant draw happy stuff....I dunno why...

Back