• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    What are the abilities of totodile and dratini?? Do they have egg moves?

Totodile can only have one ability at the moment, Torrent. Dratini has HA I'm pretty sure, and they have both have egg moves I think ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there, I can offer you a (F) Shiny Shinx -Bashful - HA Guts - IV's unknown to me

I find it hard to know what Pokemon to pick in return because the Pokemon I like best are your 5 and 6 IV ones (and not even because of their stats necessarily hehe) but because I haven't got a clue about my Shinx's IV stats I don't want to bluntly ask for one of those without permission..

How about you let me know if you are even up for a trade? If so could you please also tell me from which I can pick? Thanks a lot in advance. I know I might be a bit more annoying than most customers in this since I'm new ;x And if you don't want to trade then I'm sorry for taking up your time.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

-Neylia

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hey there, I can offer you a (F) Shiny Shinx -Bashful - HA Guts - IV's unknown to me

I find it hard to know what Pokemon to pick in return because the Pokemon I like best are your 5 and 6 IV ones (and not even because of their stats necessarily hehe) but because I haven't got a clue about my Shinx's IV stats I don't want to bluntly ask for one of those without permission..

How about you let me know if you are even up for a trade? If so could you please also tell me from which I can pick? Thanks a lot in advance. I know I might be a bit more annoying than most customers in this since I'm new ;x And if you don't want to trade then I'm sorry for taking up your time.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

-Neylia

Since you are new to this and were completely honest, pick whatever you want, I'm a nice guy :)

Ready to trade both? Did you want Tyrunt too btw?

Not yet, still need to get the hawlucha cloned but I have been very busy with work lately so I couldn't send it to my cloner friend yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Since you are new to this and were completely honest, pick whatever you want, I'm a nice guy :)

Not yet, still need to get the hawlucha cloned but I have been very busy with work lately so I couldn't send it to my cloner friend yet.

Alright, well I just finished cloning your Pokémon, tell me whenever you're ready ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024

Wow, I don't really know what to say except for thank you so much!! :) That is so incredibly nice of you. In that case I would really like the competitive Fennekin please ;x

I now also have a Shiny Rattata (M) - Lonely - Run Away. If you don't have one of those yet, and would like one, I would love to make it a double trade :) I will take anything for it really if you would rather not let me pick 2 just like that to my own personal desire :)

-Neylia

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Wow, I don't really know what to say except for thank you so much!! :) That is so incredibly nice of you. In that case I would really like the competitive Fennekin please ;x

I now also have a Shiny Rattata (M) - Lonely - Run Away. If you don't have one of those yet, and would like one, I would love to make it a double trade :) I will take anything for it really if you would rather not let me pick 2 just like that to my own personal desire :)

-Neylia

Well since you don't know their iv's I can offer one that you like as I stated before and also I have a 5 IV timit misdreavus with egg moves that I can offer but isn't shiny, or a korean rotom that I have no idea what the iv's are and I don't remember if is shiny or not (Don't have the 3ds here).
    I think it is a fair deal since I'm being pretty generous with the first one but let me know what you think.

Alright, well I just finished cloning your Pokémon, tell me whenever you're ready
    M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Were you able to check the stats of dratini and totodile btw? The moves and etc.
    Already talked to my cloner and will try to hurry up ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Well since you don't know their iv's I can offer one that you like as I stated before and also I have a 5 IV timit misdreavus with egg moves that I can offer but isn't shiny, or a korean rotom that I have no idea what the iv's are and I don't remember if is shiny or not (Don't have the 3ds here).
    I think it is a fair deal since I'm being pretty generous with the first one but let me know what you think.

Were you able to check the stats of dratini and totodile btw? The moves and etc.

Dratini
    Female
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Adamant
    Marvel Scale
    Leer / Dragon Dance / Aqua Jet / Extreme Speed

Totodile
    Female
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Adamant
    Torrent
    Dragon Dance / Crunch / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Dratini
    Female
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Adamant
    Marvel Scale
    Leer / Dragon Dance / Aqua Jet / Extreme Speed

Totodile
    Female
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Adamant
    Torrent
    Dragon Dance / Crunch / Ice Punch / Aqua Jet

Nice, Will clone the Hawlucha as soon as I can ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024

You are being generous! Which is why I can give you it for anything really, I'm not too bothered :) You don't even have to give me anything that's how much I appreciate you letting me pick that Fennekin without knowing me in the first place ;x I'm just sort of trying to get established and meet some people I can trade (mostly Shiny's) with on a 'regular' basis. That sort of was my point because I'd like to think I'm not such a bad person myself..

I just don't have a lot to offer (read: in my possession) so I drool over some of the Shiny's you have and I apologize if that caused confusion ;x I wasn't trying to push my luck. I will say that between those two I would rather take Misdreavus than the Rotom. But as I said, don't worry about what you give me in return too much though. I would much rather have you as a connection so I can return here once I have something good to offer you than make you feel like I'm robbing you :x

So the Shinx for Fennekin and I'll throw in the Rattata for whatever. As long as it's not Rotom because I think it's ugly (I mostly pick based on appearances of Pokemon rather than anything else, with Shiney's of course being the coolest) ;x

-Neylia

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • You are being generous! Which is why I can give you it for anything really, I'm not too bothered :) You don't even have to give me anything that's how much I appreciate you letting me pick that Fennekin without knowing me in the first place ;x I'm just sort of trying to get established and meet some people I can trade (mostly Shiny's) with on a 'regular' basis. That sort of was my point because I'd like to think I'm not such a bad person myself..

I just don't have a lot to offer (read: in my possession) so I drool over some of the Shiny's you have and I apologize if that caused confusion ;x I wasn't trying to push my luck. I will say that between those two I would rather take Misdreavus than the Rotom. But as I said, don't worry about what you give me in return too much though. I would much rather have you as a connection so I can return here once I have something good to offer you than make you feel like I'm robbing you :x

So the Shinx for Fennekin and I'll throw in the Rattata for whatever. As long as it's not Rotom because I think it's ugly (I mostly pick based on appearances of Pokemon rather than anything else, with Shiney's of course being the coolest) ;x

-Neylia

I'll give you the IV'd misdreavus for the rattata, no problem ;)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • I really want that Victini,do you accept any other normal pokemon for the victini?
    what I have is a HA Quick Feet Shroomish with IV:31/31/31/x/x/x and eggmove:worry seed...other than this pokemon is a HA Vulpix,which I think you already have a bunch of it...that shroomish is level 1.

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I really want that Victini,do you accept any other normal pokemon for the victini?
    what I have is a HA Quick Feet Shroomish with IV:31/31/31/x/x/x and eggmove:worry seed...other than this pokemon is a HA Vulpix,which I think you already have a bunch of it...that shroomish is level 1.The OT is me HcHenry.

I already have a shroomish with HA and egg moves.
    Do you have anything else?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • How about an Arceus?I receive from one of my friend here,i think you know her,she is cakesu.
    If other than this,only left a Xerneas and a Reshiram which comes from oth.er region :)

Xerneas is the x version exclusive right? My game is the Y version so if it is I'll take it for victini.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back