• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac or PC?

Mac or PC?

• PC

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    You know a Mac can run Windows right?

Ne ways PC all the way. Who has ever heard of a Mac gamer?

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I prefer PCs because they seem easier to use. I have an iBook and it is a nightmare to use.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I hate Macs, we use them at school and they're not as fast or good as PC's. I've never actually owned a Mac, so that may be why I'm not so used to them. But I'm happy with my PC <3

Mint Mojito

Nouveau.
    Years
    I have never really had a Macintosh, so the voting is mutual, definately a PC. Besides, I've used a PC for all of my twelve years, and I just don't want to switch to a Mac in the middle of the night. But I like my PC =].

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    I've been flirting with macs for a long time. I like the way the look and the features available. With that said I'm a steady PC user. Although Macs are so much more attractive than PCs, they cost more. I'm a web developer and the two application suits I use most are Adobe Creative suite, and the Open Office/ Microsoft Office suite. Both are available in Mac versions but I couldn't take the applications I already own and install them on the mac. I would have to buy all new versions. Upgrading from CS2 to CS3 put a nice little dent in my pocket but buying a the suite new would absolutely kill me. Then there are a bunch of little apps I get from download.com and they don't have mac versions

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    I'm on a mac right now but I use both alot I must say, I'm a real computer guy XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Macs suck...

Well, not really, I'm just saying that because I'm using a PC to type this up right now, and macs are so much more expensive for virtually no reason.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well I use a PC and my brother uses a MacBook Pro. I don't know which one is better though since he doesn't let me really touch it most of the time.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I Like PC better. I dont like the whole Mac Idea simply because there is so little program support availible for a mac. Sure, you may get less viruses and such but mac seems to lack support from the programmer's side. I havent seen many programs availble for the mac.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Windows works fine for me.

Macs are a lot better for music production and whatnot though so I doubt I'll go my life without owning or using one.

They are nice. But PCs do what I need to get done for right now.

Back