• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac_Mini's sprites

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Umm hi I'm Mac_Mini.
    I thought I would have a try at spriting and these are my first sprites ever.

Eggs
    Mac_Mini's sprites
    Mac_Mini's sprites
    Mac_Mini's sprites
    Mac_Mini's sprites

Espeon Mew Umbreon Wiggilytuff

Revamps
    Mac_Mini's sprites
    Mac_Mini's sprites

Silver Charazard Silver Electrode

The revamps can be used but:
    A. You must be crazy cause they suck
    B. Theres no credit needed

End​

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    You're right, the revamps DO suck, they're in the jpg format which destroys the point of sprites.

The Eggs aren't really impressive either. You lightly recolored them, and stuck tiny bits on them. Why people do those makes no sense to me, after all, a chicken egg doesn't have a beak or wings on it, but eh.

As far as starts go, it's not that far a step to actual spriting. You could probably easily grow up to splices and after a while real sprites, without too much work. Well, practice of course, but not much work.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Those aren't revamps. They're still GSC size still with GSC shading and still have all black outlines. Those sir, are basic recolours.

Btw, never save i n Jpeg, it wrecks the image quality.

Back