• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Made a lofi track in honor of Mewtwo

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm a long time user of the site but never really knew where this type of content should go. I made a lofi hip hop track inspired by Pokémon and posted it on my youtube. I thought I'd post it and see what you guys thought!

https://youtu.be/QIbRcr6H1YM

**EDIT: A lot of ppl have been checking out this track! Thank you so much. Feel free to give feedback or let me know what you'd like to see me make next. There are other lofi songs I made on my channel for Samurai champloo, Naruto, and Iron man. If you'd like to show support know that likes/comments/subs go a VERY long way. Feel free to message me or post here if you guys have youtube channels as well. You can believe I will check them out asap.

Last edited:
    Back