• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Made some fakemon what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 24, 2023
These are the only starter i've created thus far it is a water type inspired by the Marine Iguana a reptile that hunts underwater. i have yet to make the final form
image_c98azxCi_1684937066336_raw.jpgimage_gKJjAv5U_1684937123720_raw.jpg

This is an electric type legendary in the same vain as a jarachi or victini or any other small legendary/mythical
image_ewM_qXA5_1684935693586_raw.jpg

This would be the big secret legendary called Primordious which is a ghost dragon type (or dark dragon type havent decided) the kind you catch in the post game like rayquaza in S/R
image_C96kxR7i_1684934846291_raw.jpg

This would be the main legendary thats fire and ice typed
image_WO-LdugC_1684930781011_raw.jpg

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hi there,

We are unfortunately going to have to close down your thread due to the breaking of a rule set in place in the art channel.

"› Ai Art is not allowed as of now. (this might change in the future but right now we have chosen not to allow it.)"

We will therefor close down your thread. Issues you may have regarding this can be picked up with either me or Kitty. However, please understand that Ai art is under no circumstance allowed right now.

Please refer the following thread for rules: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back