• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madhatta's Trading Center!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey everyone madhatta here. Im setting up a trading sort of thing here, gonna see how it works out. There's going to be two sections, wants and available. Although they're self explanatory, wants are things i would like and available is what i have to trade. I will constantly be editting this first page so you can keep checking back. Please contact my by MSN or AIM.

[email protected]

madhatta317

Want!
    Currently nothing, will be updated soon

Available!
    Winners path event pokemon

Beldum lvl 5
    Takedown
    Zen Headbutt
    Iron Head
    Iron Defense

Horsea lvl 5 with Dragon Scale
    Bubble
    Smokescreen
    Muddy Water

Magikarp lvl 5
    Splash
    Bounce

Platinum Pokemon

Garchomp lvl 55
    Nature: Adamant... Ability: Sand Veil
    EV: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    IV: all 29+
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Swords Dance
    Substitute

Chimchar lvl 1
    Nature: Jolly... Ability: Blaze
    Flare Blitz
    Swords Dance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    hey i see u dont have tooo much of an inventory i could trade u some riolu to help u get going if u would like

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I will give you 3 Shinies to help your thread get started but you gotta credit me

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    i wouldnt mind those yeah sure, not right this second though ill PM you guys when im ready. Prob tomrrow or so. But i know my inventories small right now, i havent completely updated it yet, im still breeding some good stuff, working on IVs and stuff

Back