• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madina Lake's TM Shop

Lash

Years
  • To all trainers: Want a TM that you are unable to find? So mad with the fact that you can't find it, that you double your Bidoof genocide time?
    Well, I have all that you need, here at Madina Lake's TM shop! Thats right, I have every single TM you want or need. Focus Punch through Trick Room! Every single TM you need for that certain Pokemon.
    *Side effects may include triple your Bidoof genocide time.

No.(Place Number of TM here)(Place Name of move here)
    (How many needed if multiple)

Either post here or send me what you need via PM.

Lash

Years
  • @Umanouski: Four TMs right?
    Night Slash x2
    Zen Headbutt
    Stealth Rock
    Dragon Pulse

Have a total of five Pokemon ready with you, doesn't matter what they are. I am just glad to help. I have already added you to my list.

Edit:@Shiny_Hunter: No, it will be fine.
    Earth Quakex2
    Grass Knot
    Shadow Claw

When we trade, have four Pokemon with you. It doesn't matter what they are, just make sure you have them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Hi, if possible, can i have an earthquake and an ice beam?

Thank you very much :)

My friend code is
    ARTHUR
    4210 1020 5023

Lash

Years
  • To all wanting TM's, here is my friend code. I shall center it and make the text big, and bold it to make it more noticeable.

4553 7861 5738

Back