• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Take Two - Game Thread [Night 0] (Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • Right, all pregame actions are in.

BEGIN GAME!

The citizens of the Forum Games section went about their usual routines. Families said good night to their loved ones and curled up warm and safe in their beds. They had no idea the things that were to come, the challenges they would face.

Death was coming to the Forum Games section, and there was no way to avoid it. Fate had already started to pull its strings as the mafia arrived in town late that night. Their past misdeeds a warning to all that would oppose them.

Phantom, the mayor and a representative of the people also went to sleep that night, but she had trouble falling asleep. A gut feeling just wouldn't leave her alone.

Someone, somewhere, was in grave danger...

Begin Night 0.

The game has now officially begun. For those of you who have night actions, PM them to me now. State the action clearly and in bold text. Don, send the kill.

Basic Rules:
    1. No communication out of this thread. You may ask me questions via PM if need be, but do not contact other players.
    2. No limit on abstains. Abstaining is important, just as important as lynching. If you do not have a good lead on who to lynch, consider this option.
    3. No deadposting.
    4. No posting during the night phase. I will change the title when it is day phase.
    5. Each Phase will last about 48 hours, give or take.
    6. Phase time extensions will be given at my discretion. If there is good conversation going I will extend the phase by 24 hours.

Phantom1

Years
  • Seriously, I have no night actions. SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS PEOPLE.

Phantom1

Years
  • Last warning, all night actions WILL BE RANDOMIZED if they are not sent in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back