• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2008
    Okay you have till Sunday at 6:00pm to do this this is a mafia. Its a game where there is a mafia and a townie and a serial killer . Townie tries to kill mafia and SK and the SK tries to kill the other 2. The mafia tries to kill both of them.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Erm, what? I have no idea what you're planning on achieving. You didnt answer his question, you just informed us of a rather vague plotline. And what the heck is a townie?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2008
    OH MY FRICKEN GOD. This is a mafia just sign up for the thing and i will explain it all later!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    What is a mafia??? As far as I'm concerned its an italian crime family, god knows what this is. And what is a townie? I'd rather you explained what all of this is before I join.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OH MY FRICKEN GOD. This is a mafia just sign up for the thing and i will explain it all later!

...Wait, what?

Before you decide to make a thread like this maybe..explain yourself a little better? Because I mean..I can almost guarantee you that no one here actually knows wtf you're even talking about. Plus, to be honest "JUST JOIN" probably wouldn't get you too many more people wanting to be a part of this ._.

...Plus you basically just told us the entire plot..how do you even play? O_O;

Years
    1.) This is definitely the wrong forum for this type of thing. We already have forums dedicated to games, and Other Entertainment is not one of them.

2.) ...If you're going to post a game, then please include all the info in the first post, don't just demand that people join for something they know nothing about.

With that said:

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back