• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magikarp!

Years
  • Helloses guys!

I have tried for 8 years to get a pkmn friend. It's realy taken me that long?!
    I am a real addict and spend about 4 hours at a time producing strategies whenever I can.
    I don't spend much time in the real world and I realy don't know who I am anymore!
    I am not a Magikarp, if that helps.
    I do not look, sound, feel, smell or taste like a Magikarp.
    My first game was Leaf Green, but now I have all except Blue, Gold and Gale of Darkness.

Maybe I am a Magikarp!

Then I'll come into my own at Lv.25!!!

Signed, Notamagikarp

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome! Well I'll be ya pokemon friend and i'm sure a lot others will be as well! Hope you like it and hope you stick around! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Howdy there, person-that-probably-isn't-a-magikarp. I'm sure you'll find many great friends here, so long as they don't persecute against non-magikarps. :/

While I can't claim to be as much of an addict as you, I can relate to the feeling of spending hours at a time developing a winning pokémon strategy. Perhaps you'd feel comfortable discussing just that in our competitive battling corner.
    :P

I hope you enjoy our little community, and don't be afraid to ask anybody with a shiny colorful username for help if you think you need it.
    :D

TY

Magikarps are deadly lol...
    Mine had Tackle and tackled an Mamoswine down...
    Anyways you will get friends here quick (i had that so it might happen to you)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh you should have no problem in making some friends who like Pokemon here! :P Haha I see you an identity crisis involving Magikarp... If you were i'd wouldn't want to be around when you evolve! :P Nice collection of Pokemon games you've played by the way. You should have no problem at all in having fun here and making new friends as you already seem nice and fun to hang around. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you find out if your a Magikarp or not, and hope to see you around! :)

Back