• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magi's Berry Thread! Buying & Trading

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Ueki - I thought SS was made to be compatible with DPPt? D: How could we find out if they are or not?

fortworth96 - That's entirely waaaaay too many berries, the first half of which you posted are available in the game from either trees or wild Pokemon, I encourage you to tree-scout some. That should get you a fairly large amount of those berries. I will trade you one of each from Kebia to Rowap if you would like, and give you some time to scope out the others. If in a while you haven't found any I can do more trades with you later.
    Ok well thanks anyways. I'll looks around for the berries. What do you want for the Kebia and Rowap berries? Btw, most of the items on my trade thread will need to be cloned before I can trade them, unless you know how to clone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    I'll meet you in 7 hours then
    (btw I figured out that hg and ss are compatible with diamond a pearl)
    You registered me on the pal pad right?

Back