• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Magma_boi's spriting request thread~

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    no probs... and Legendary_Rayquaza the super rayquaza might take i while sorri

*edit*

it diddnt take as long as i though lol it was kinda hard to do though and it dont look that gud but neway

*edit*

the articuno mew mix... i had to do the wings from scratch so they look a lil bit weird

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Can you make walking sprites going up, down, left, and right for this guy?

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    NOTE PLEASE READ!!!:

ok i will not be doin any sprites for a while i am in over mi head in requests at the moment, with the mapping that im doin, and spriting for mi mates game n all stuff like dat... sorri every1 :(

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    do u think u can do me a trainer includiong overworlds of jimmy and marina (from pokemon crystal

ok i just saw ur latest reply doesnt matter bout the trainers good luck with ur friends game

Back