• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MagmaBurn

Years
    Hey all. Once again I come to you with one of my newest decks. This deck is basically stemmed from the fact that it's been so long since I've had a Magmortar deck, and for the past like....3 months i've been trying to get the guy into a deck(I realize he'll no longer be legal come September) and FINALLY i think i may have found a way........

Pokemon: 19
    3-3-1 Magmortar Lv. X(SW Mortar)
    2-2 Houndoom Prime(Undaunted)
    3-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X
    3-1 Uxie Lv. X

T/S/S: 29
    2 Interviewer's Questions
    1 Judge
    4 Bebe's Search
    4 Roseanne's Research
    2 Palmer's Contribution
    2 Aaron's Collection
    2 Premier Ball
    1 Luxury Ball
    2 E-Belt
    2 Broken Time-Space
    2 Warp Point
    2 Switch
    2 E-Gain
    1 Bench Shield

Energy:
    12 Fire

Strategy: Burn and destroy opponents with Magmortar Lv. X combined with Blaziken FB. X's "Burning Spirit." I can do 80 with Fireball Bazooka unbelted, and even more with Flame Blast depending on my energy supply. While I'd love to burn with "Torrid Wave" every time, I realize that at times, this may not be possible(Magmortar X has to be active in order to use it) so I've drafted Houndoom Prime from the upcoming HS Undaunted set for backup. It's Fire Breath Poke-Power does the same thing as Torrid Wave, less the 10 extra dmg, but it can do it from the bench which will undoubtedly prove crucial.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    -1-1 uxie +1-1 claydol
    and- 4 fire + 4 call energy
    - 3-3-1 line of mortars
    -2-2 houndoom prime
    +4-2-4 line of blaziken 2 pl 2 GE
    -1 palmers and aaraons + 3 candies
    -2 switches +2 BTS
    Stratagey:
    Same as your old one but pl ken burn from any where and can keep the burn going if stuck in active by usin clutch or can take out X's by using fire spin and GE ken can snipe
    for 80 and Ken X can hit for 120 for 120 if needed and belts just help tank even more.

Years
    Originally i may have thought that, but i have Blaziken PL paired with Typhlosion Prime right now. Plus I don't have any more rare candy, and don't like running stage 2's with my stage 1's if i can help it. Plus, this is what i put Houndoom Prime in for. Houndoom Prime from Undaunted burns from the bench with the same PokePower as Blaziken PL, Fire Breath. It makes Blaziken PL totally obsolete, and is much faster, and doesn't need RC's.
    I'd add Call Energy if i had them, and I'm not paying 5 bucks for an energy card.

Last edited:
    Back