• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magma's Expedition: Race to the Legendary Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years

-Plot-

Before Team Magma's inglorious defeat, the leader Maxie's vision of a larger land mass had captured the minds of a large group of young trainers, ready to serve him and the admins. In their race to defeat Team Aqua and bring new molten shores to expand Hoenn, Maxie and his admins Shelly and Jacob where researching the origins of the land itself, from the beachs of Mossdeep to the lush forests of Petalburg. Consultants came and went with rumors of a powerful battle that had raged between two important legendary Pokemon, Kyogre and Groudon. An obsession grew as the research came to dead ends, a fruitless search for the location of the Pokemon of land and sea. His hunt for Groudon brought him and his admin Shelly to a small library in Lilycove City.

"Are you sure this is the place sir?" Shelly inquired in her polite, small voice, trying to sound innocent so as to not awake the angry beast that slept within Maxie, the side of him where his frustration boiled into a hard cold hand across her face.

"Do you doubt me?" Maxie replied with an edge to his voice, his eyes slyly observing his admins small squirm at her mistake of hesitating to orders.

"No, no of course not sir, I t-trust your judgement with my life," she stuttered out, remembering times past where she had asked questions, instead of doing her job, following orders silently and directly.

"Indeed," he said in a mocking tone, calming his turbulent thoughts. Without further delay, he pushed open the door to the small library, crammed into the busy streets. The inside of the area was as cluttered as the city itself, with papers strewn along tables and floors, books stacked upon the shelves like Barboach in a can. The room itself was circular, with stairs leading to a higher area, just as packed as the first floor. A diminuative man with thinning grey hair that flew around like a birds nest popped his head out from under a desk, looking at his new arrivals.

Shelly smothered a giggle at the old man's glasses, which magnified his eyes to the size of ping pong balls. Maxie shot her a sharp look, which silenced her instantly. He approached the desk, his long red cloak brushing aside dust and paper as he moved forward. The old man smiled up at him genuinely, happy to have someone to serve.

"What can I help you young folks with today?" he answered jovially, standing up from his desk, his frail arms sweeping paper away from the main area where he signed the books out.

"I am in need of some information, it's very important, and I've heard that you may have a book that expands on the subject, I believe it's called Daisuke's Memoire," Maxie said suavely, his persuasive nature working over the elderly man.

"Daisuke's Memoire? Yes, I carry that book, but it's extremely rare. Would you consent to reading it here under my supervision?" the old man said tentatively, obviously nervous about divulging the information.

"Yes, that would be fine, I only need a small amount of information" Maxie replied, suprising Shelly. She didn't expect him to be so accepting of having the book withheld. But she knew him, and she knew his tricks.
    After a few minutes of tough searching, the man finally dragged out a thin brown book, leather bound with no title on the cover. He swept more paper off the desk and sat down, pointing to a chair for Maxie, Shelly having to stand. She faded into the background, as was her duty as assistant.

"Well Daisuke was an explorer, he searched around the volcano close to Lavaridge town. According to his memoire, he fell into a crevice, only being saved by his Ariados. At the bottom, he noticed that there were tunnels filling the whole area, which he traveled into. Past many treacherous places in the volcano, he says here that he found a massive Pokemon," the old man said, flipping to important parts in the book. Maxies eyes lit up at the section where Daisuke described the Pokemon.

"It was the largest Pokemon I had ever seen, with red plates of armor all along its body, with claws the length of my Hitmonlee's legs. It was asleep when I discovered it, or in a state of deep hibernation, because when I first discovered it, I was walking along its back without knowing! I hope to one day return, if I can escape from the tunnels," Maxie read aloud, a thin smile sliding its way onto his pale face.

"Did Daisuke ever escape from the volcano?" Maxie asked, his eyebrow raised in a inquiring manner. The old man rubbed his forehead, racking his memory for the answer.

"Urrm, no, no he didn't, they found a Honchkrow in Lavaridge with the book it its talons, so Daisuke's discovery was never followed, due to the lack of proof," the old man mumbled out, obviously that took a lot out of him.

"Thank you, that's all I needed," Maxie said, snapping the book shut and putting it into his coat as he walked away. The librarian blinked a few times, then realized the book was being stolen. He stood up slowly, pointing Maxie.

"You can't take that, " he said, strength coming back to his voice to protect the knowledge he has held for years. Maxie kept walking, pulling a Pokeball out of his pocket. He tossed it up, and in the flash that pursued a Camerupt appeared.

"Burn it down," he said, not looking back, and Shelly looked sadly at the man, who was frantically trying to grab books from the shelves as the Camerupts fire spread throughout the library. She followed Maxie out, quickly wiping her tears away as he turned to her, flames lighting up his pale face in a hideous display of power hungry victory.

"Shelly, get me two teams of four, the best trainers in Hoenn, we're going to have a race to find the exact location of Groudon,"he said while laughing, an edge of madness creeping into his voice. Shelly nodded, fear slipping into her brain, but she would do as told. She had to.

Will the trainers be able to work together as a team to reach the goal of Groudon, and the prize of 15 million Pokedollars? Or will jealously and greed erupt between the teams and members, like Mount Chimney that they must voyage into, taking all of their powerful Pokemon and strength as trainers, with the treachurous landscape and dangerous native Pokemon, will they win the prize, or not even survive?

-Rules-​

-Follow standard Pokecommunity rules
    -The two teams are going to have leaders, but dont take that as having to obey them
    -Please make all entrys at least a paragraph or more
    -All trainers should have 5-6 Pokemon, and levels aren't necessary
    -No coordinators or rangers
    -Please be active, if you're going to be missing please tell me

This will be the sign up format, you may reserve a spot in either team before signing up, and each team will have a Leader.

Name: First and Last, try to not be generic
    Age: Can be anything older than about 16, takes a lot to be a master trainer by that age, so be reasonable
    Gender: Theres only two, but if you have SOME issue with that PM me
    Appearance: Please at leats 1 or 2 paragraphes on this
    History: Please explain how they joined the team, and some background info
    Personality: Again, 1 to 2 paragraphes on their nature and mannerisms
    Pokemon: 5-6 Pokemon, and remember that these are strong master trainers, so please no, "Yeah, my guys Poliwag is seriously epic." Be reasonable for this. Also include movesets
    Requested Position in the Team: Its Leader or Second in Command for both teams, Second in Command takes over if anything happens to the Leader.
    Other:Just standard, extra facts about the person or Pokemon.

-Current Teams-​

Team Alpha
    Leader-Proddit-Tyler Smith
    Second in Command-Yamagi Sosuke-Leon Storm
    Member 3-Scarf-Ruby Aenone
    Member 4-Greenmaybeaguy-Otto

Team Beta
    Leader- Eos Aduro-Anabelle Rook
    Second in Command- Omnizaru-Rick Wilde
    Member 3-dash!-Cori King
    Member 4-PikaPal- Nichole Fantome

-One Spot Open, Still Accepting Applications-

Last edited:

ninetales09

ninetales !!!
    Years
    Name: laura harris
    Appearance: I have medium -long hair , I have big blue eyes and long lashes i were a skirt most of the time but i may were trousers if needed i am tallish and

I like to were Blue ,Pink ,Green or red most of the time .
    History: I have been a trainer for a long time now and I wanted to try somethin else for a change this resulted in joining a team aka you guys
    i have enterd contests and gym battels some wins some loses but i always try to my hardest and best of my ability
    Personality: im polite and well natured i like to win and can get competative but i try not to go over the top all the time .

all lot of people think im well mannered
    Pokemon: ninetales
    Flamethrower
    Will-O-Wisp
    Facade
    flame wheel

luxray:
    thunder
    thunderfang
    volttackle
    protect

lucario:
    aura sphere
    dark pulse
    toxic
    crunch
    GARDEVOIR - SYNCHRONIZE/TRACE
    shadow ball
    Psychic
    Will-O-Wisp
    reflect

Dragonite @ leftovers

Thunder wave
    Ice beam
    Fire blast
    Dragonbreath

LAPRAS - SHELL ARMOR
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Dragon Dance
    - Sheer Cold

Requested Position in the Team: second in command.
    Other:my dragonite carrys me from place to place .and my ninetales is my main partner.

thankyou for reading

i hpoe i get the part lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Name: Otto

Appearance: Otto dresses in frumpy, loose-fitting clothes that tend not to match. He doesn't really care what other people think of his dress sense, and can usually be seen wearing a red zip-up hooded sweatshirt over a gray t-shirt and jeans. His shoes are scuffed-up sneakers, covered with dust from the road. Otto is short, around 5' 1", and has long black hair that goes down to his shoulders.

History: Otto began his journey with Torchic, and though he was pretty lazy on his journey (taking a whole year to walk the circuit of towns and finally make it to the league) he managed to gather all eight of the badges. He attempted to battle the Hoenn Elite Four years ago, and lost on the third member after a tough battle. It didn't bother him too much, and he wandered through Kanto and Johto for a while, no immediate goal in mind. He's finally back in Hoenn, and while he has no immediate idea what he's going to do now he's pretty much up for anything as long as it's not too much trouble.

Personality: Otto is incredibly apathetic. He enjoys going at his own pace, and dislikes it when people try to rush him along. While Otto is serious about battling and some day becoming the Pokemon Champion of the region, he's also content to wait a couple of years before he tries again. Otto enjoys the freedom that living as a pokemon trainer provides, and while he feels he could always use a bit more money generally he's happy to just be sleeping under the stars with his pokemon. Well, not happy. More like satisfied.

Pokemon: Otto's pokemon tend to be very much like their master, lazy yet determined when the time comes. The team he uses is the same one he used against the Pokemon League two years ago, and he doesn't bother training new team members. He still catches pokemon, but there would have to be a pretty powerful new pokemon to make Otto consider replacing one of his team.

Blaziken

-Brave Bird
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Blaze Kick
    -Stone Edge

Flygon

-Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Punch

Snorlax

-Body Slam
    -Ice Punch
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake

Starmie

-Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt

Crobat

-Heat Wave
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Air Slash
    -Dark Pulse

Weavile

-Ice Punch
    -Night Slash
    -Swords Dance
    -Brick Break

Requested Position: 4th. Otto despises having responsibility, especially over other people.
    Other: Blaziken was Otto's first pokemon. Generally he cruises around on Flygon when he doesn't want to walk, which is most of the time.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well everyone is currently on standby depending on how many other people sign up, but don't worry, I'll be accepting almost everyone! And here's my characters information. And Otto it says your character should be older than 16.

Here's my character analysis.

Name: Anabelle Rook

Appearance: Anabelle has dark brown hair thats darker around the roots. She keeps it back in a ponytail for convienance, tied with a hairband inlaced with jade. Her eyes are a lighter brown than her hair, flecked with bits of hazel and green. They have a perfect almond shape, giving her a slight asian look. She's an attractive woman, about 5"8 and slim, but with a definite form to her.

She wears a tight orange-red sweater, with black around the neckline and sleeves. Overtop of that is a yellow and black vest with a gold belt where her Pokeballs hang. Her pants are also black, and thin down to the ankle, where they spread. She wears bright yellow gloves that match her vest, as well as black and yellow shoes.

History: This is the sort version of her history, later I'll put the full version in spoiler tags at the bottom.

Anabelle Rook was born and raised in Dewford Town, on a remote island in Hoenn. Her parents where very reclusive, they lived further down the coast, away from everyone else. Her father was a fisherman, her mother stayed home. On the coast she found a Drifloon floating on the waves, barely alive. She rushed to its aid and was assisted by a young Brawley, the same age as her, around 7. They helped it to the Pokemon Center where it was healed, and eventually given back to Anabelle as her first Pokemon. Her and Brawley became tight friends after that. They grew and trained Pokemon, and as this happened Anabelle became infatuated with Brawley.

He eventually became the Gym Leader, and she assisted as a Gym trainer. She posed the idea of them making the gym Fighting-Ghost, and being dual gym leaders. He accepted the idea, but was sorely defeated and decided he had to train alone. Scorned and despairing, Anabelle travelled throughout Hoenn, defeating Gyms and becoming stronger, to prove herself against Brawley, but when she returned to Dewford, he insisted she battled for the badge, and continued on her path. Brawley destroyed her, leaving her alone except for her Drifblim, and the other Pokemon she had caught. He refused her love and asked her to leave him. She eventually was recruited by the Magma admin Shelly to help with the project.

Personality:
    Anabelle has two sides, the first being friendly and open, a kind hearted and accepting person, the other being harsh and angry, hostile and volatile. The darker side of her is her dominant side, although its mostly a front to contain her feelings. Her fear of being rejected is apparent in her kinder side, so she rarely allows that to imerge. She hides behind furiousness and cold determination. She cares for people and her Pokemon fiercely, but will treat them like they're on a lower level socially then her. She can be demeaning and cruel. But she feels guilt, and pain. Her inner termoil is great, and she hopes this expedition will give her a chance to explore herself as well.

Pokemon:

Drifblim

-Ominous Wind
    -Haze
    -Payback
    -Constrict

Cacturne

-Faint Attack
    -Needle Arm
    -Pin Missile
    -Sandstorm

Venomoth

-Signal Beam
    -Poison Fang
    -Psychic
    -Bug Buzz

Cloyster

-Spike Cannon
    -Aurora Beam
    -Icicle Spear
    -Clamp

Kecleon

-Lick
    -Slash
    -Shadow Claw
    -Dizzy Punch

Requested Position in the Team:
    Leader of Team Beta

Other: Drifblim has been with Anabelle for a very long time, and is her strongest and most reliable Pokemon. Cacturne she caught in Hoenn, and is also very reliable, and is her most sinister Pokemon. Venomoth appeals to her kinder side, and can be violent when ordered to be. Cloyster is a powerful tank, and is a strong Pokemon, but he won't benefit from being in the volcano. Kecleon is her newest Pokemon, and also appeals to her shy side.

I will post a longer history later.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Can I reserve a space here as second in command of Team Beta please? I'll get an SU up tomorrow ;)

Years
    Name: Ruby Aenona

Appearance: Ruby is tall with a wiry frame, but still somewhat pudgy around the waist from lack of exercise. She has a baby face with a generous smile and large, sunken grey eyes. Ruby has chin-length, choppy, black hair. She takes to wearing stylish black boots, pants, colorful long-sleeved striped shirts and, when outdoors, a long white coat. She never goes anywhere without her several pieces of equipment poking out of pockets.

History: As a child Ruby was focused on school while her friends where busy playing with Pokemon. Ruby eventually ended up working for the space program in Mossdeep city developing new technologies to help the missions become more successful. She still had no interest in Pokemon, which she continued to think of as a child's game, until one day when she was asked to visit New Mauville's power plant to help fix a power outage. Deep in the inner workings of the plant she found a single Magnemite stuck in the machinery was the cause of the trouble. She quickly changed her opinion of Pokemon when she realized their power and potential in her research. The Magnemite went with her back to Mossdeep where she studied it and trained it to be her assistant. Since then she has gathered more Pokemon and worked hard developing her their abilities.

She has accepted being on Maxie's teams for the chance to explore new areas and because of the high potential it has for furthering her own research.

Personality: She is an idealist who often takes people at face value. She will respond warmly to kind people and tersely to anyone she finds crude or otherwise unpleasant, but she will always keep from being rude. She has a tendency to get overly enthusiastic about trivial things without realizing it. Social gatherings often bore her, but she knows how to work on a team with a clear goal. She hates to get dirty, but won't realize it if her attention is focused elsewhere. Ruby understands and respects the need for a chain of command, but she is a lone wolf at heart and will do what she thinks is best if she feels her superiors aren't competent.

Pokemon:
    Magneton (Shock Wave, Mirror Shot, Magnet Bomb, Flash)
    Steelix (Iron Tail, Fire Fang, Sandstorm, Double-Edge)
    Solrock (Rock Slide, Cosmic Power, Sunny Day, Solar Beam)
    Delcatty (Fake Out, Covet, Sing, Copycat)
    Magcargo (Lava Plume, Ancient Power, Recover, Amnesia)
    Seviper (Poison Jab, Wring Out, Glare, Night Slash)

Requested Position in the Team: None. She is too self-centered to be a leader and she knows it.

Other: Magneton is her Pokemon of choice and she has taught it to help her collect samples and record data.

Zeph.

Years
    Name: Rick Wilde

Appearance: Rick is rougly 6 foot 3 in height and has a fine physique as he likes to keep up his good health. His hair is almost a goldish-blond colour, which changes to a red shade as it approaches the tips. He face still looks relitavely young and this causes people to mistake him as a teenager sometimes.

His attire is somewhat similar to the magma uniform to an extent. He wears a red top with the magma badge one one side of it, aswell as a small black, ragged cape hanging from it. Aswell as this, he has black cargo pants and boots, aswell as a 'utility' belt as such - where he keeps pokeballs and other essential items.

History: Rick lived in Lilycove City for nearly all his life, and was raised by his mother - his father's time was taken up a lot by his job at Team Magma. Nick was very enthusiastic about pokemon battles and raising them, always watching tournaments on TV, or getting training tips from friends. One day about 4 years ago, however, there was a terrible storm which hit Lilycove and caused a tidal wave to hit it. Many homes, workplaces and lives were destroyed.

Rick was aware of the two Teams of Hoenn, and couldn't understand why Aqua wanted to expand the sea, when Magma could expand the land and make more room for new cities and civilisations. His experience with the tidal wave enraged him more, and thus he followed his fathers footsteps, joining Team Magma.

Personality: Rick has quite a fiery personality. He usually gets exited at certain dangerous situations, and this has resulted in others thinking he's mad. He is also a proud person - taking pride in himself, but mostly the strenght of his pokemon. He isn't neccisarily nasty to others, but can be hot-headed if the situation demands it. Other than that, he's not too bad to be around...

Pokemon:
    Infernape (Goka) - Fire Punch, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Torment

Kabutops - (Kabu) - Aqua Jet, Stone Edge, Night Slash, Protect

Farfetch'd - (Ch'di) - Swords Dance, Air Slash, Slash, Double Team

Shelgon - (Salazar) - Dragon Dance, Iron Defense, Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam

Electivire - (Vire) - Thunderpunch, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch

Tangela - (Tango) - Power Whip, Ancient Power, Solarbeam, Sunny Day

Requested position in team: Second in command of Team Beta

Other: Nothing really, other than Tango hasn't quite got the hang of using Ancient Power yet, thus hasn't evolved.

Hope it'll suffice :P

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok, I'm accepting Omnizaru and Scarf right now, everyone else is still on standby depending on how many more people join.

dash!

Epic
    Years
    Name: Cori King
    Appearance: Cori has deep green eyes, and wavy chestnut brown hair that goes just a little bit past her shoulders, which she usually has either up in a simple ponytail or down in two braided pigtails. She has her lip pierced, a silver stud in the bottom right side. She's a little short for her age, rather thin yet very much in shape from years of traveling, and has a kind face that makes her appear younger than she really is.

She wears a pair of tan khaki-colored shorts, a black tank top, and a pair of black high-top converse. On her wrists is an assortment of various bracelets, from simple hairties to helpful equipment to her deceased mother's charm bracelet.

History: Cori was raised in Azalea Town in Johto. When she was ten, her family took a trip to Blackthorn, as they do every couple of years, to visit her grandparents. While there, they gave Cori a present, a pokemon egg. Cori was delighted, and happily took the egg home which her once it was time to leave. Some time later, it hatched into an Eevee.
    Cori and the baby Eevee immediatly became the best of friends, often sneaking off to explore the Ilex forest or Slowpoke Well.
    When Cori was 12 her mother died of illness. The loss tore Cori's family apart. Her father became withdrawn, no longer wishing to look after his two children. They moved to Cherrygrove, causing Cori to leave behind all her friends in Azalea. Shortly after, her older sister Mary, her only other friend in her new home other than her trusty Eevee, up and left without any warning. Cori knew she was going to travel to New Bark Town to speak to Prof. Elm about recieving a starter pokemon, and leaving on a journey to become a trainer. The two had talked about their desire to leave on an adventure countless times. About a year later, on the one year anniversery of her mother's passing, Cori left as well. Her father had become very absorbed in his job, and rarely was ever home. Cori felt there was nothing left for her to stay, and felt she would be better off adventuring, like many other young pokemon trainers in the world, with her pokemon as her friends.
    Cori's life from that point was that of the average trainer. She traveled, collected gym badges, and challenged other trainers. For now she has been traveling in Hoenn, and agreed to help Team Magma because she needed the extra money, and for the adventure and challenge of exploring the dangerous volcano. She didn't think much of the fact that she was helping an evil team achieve their "ultimate goal", which was a great surprise to her. She had changed alot in the past few years.
    Personality: Cori's very mature, outgoing, and protective of those close to her. She isn't one of the nicer people you will come across, however she's easy to get along with regardless. She's very mellow, often letting stuff just roll over her that many other's wouldn't deal with quite so quietly. However she does have a very big temper on the rare occasion she gets pushed just a little bit too far. Her thirst for adventure and excitement often get the best of her, and will continue on into even more dangerous situations when all others have backed out. She generally sees the best of all situations, and will not let trivial roadblocks or problems continuing get in the way of her goals.
    Pokemon:
    Espeon (psychic, morning sun, shadow ball, calm mind)
    Dragonair (flamethrower, dragonbreath, dragon dance, hyper beam)
    Charizard (fire blast, earthquake, wing attack, dragon claw)
    Manectric (thunder, crunch, quick attack, charge)
    Absol (night slash, hyper beam, psycho cut, shadow ball)
    Aerodactyl (stone edge, crunch, arial ace, takedown)

Requested Position in the Team: Second in command of alpha team if it's still open?

aerodactyl and absol's movesets may be changed as i thought them up in a giant hurry :3

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Name: Leon Storm

Appearance:
    Leon has
    spiky grayish-silver ruffled hair,He has two large strands extending down the side of his face and a large curved strand extending from the top of his hair. It doesn't go down past his shoulders.He has crimson color eyes.He Wears a red, long sleeve jacket with a black-t shirt under it. He also has a pear of sunglasses on his head,that he occasionally wears. black skinny jeans with red and black shoes. Swimming Wear includes Light red swimming trunks.

History:
    When leon left his hometown of
    Solaceon Town. It took him a long time to conquer the elite four. But once he did he decided it would be best if he went around the world conquering other elite fours. On his way around the world.He encountered many battles. An became a strong trainer. One Day after winning a pokemon tournament in Sootopolis city. Tabitha recruited Leon,and leon accepted.

Personality:
    Leon is a strong willed, if not stubborn person who has a strong sense of justice. He is also very brave, as Tabitha pointed out,When he was battling in the Pokemon Tournament.He also tends to become argumentative with some people, especially Anna, even though more often then nought he is in the wrong. Due to his stubbornness however he often doesn't give up and carries on as though he were right regardless, until he is somehow forced to give in.

Pokemon:
    Infernape
    Ability:Blaze
    Nature:Adament
    Moves:Blast Burn
    Flamethrower
    Blaze Kick
    Triple Kick
    Force Palm

Rampardos
    Ability:Mold Breaker
    Nature:Gentle
    Moves:Zen Headbutt
    RockHead
    EarthQuake
    Harden
    HyperBeam

Garchomp
    Ability:Sand Veil
    Nature:Bold
    Moves: Dragon Rush
    Take Down
    Dragon Pulse
    Giga Impact
    Fire Blast

Glaceon
    Ability:Snow Cloak
    Nature:Gentle
    Moves:Blizzard
    Last Resort
    Mirrior Coat
    Ice Beam
    Avalanche

Froslass
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Moves: Destiny Bond
    Ice Shard
    Ominous Wind
    Shadow Ball
    Hyperbeam

Requested Position in the Team:
    Would like to be Alpha Leader

Other:
    Glaceon is always out of the pokeball and Infernape is his most trusted pokemon he has.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Accepting dash!, Proddit, Greenmaybeaguy, and Yamagi. Ninetales you'll stay on standby for now until I figure out positions.

Well we have some coflicting issues, Greenmaybeaguy you get a spot, we have some issues. Proddit and Yamagi could both be leader of Team Alpha for now, and dash! could be second in command. If Yamagi is okay being second in command, and dash! being member 3 we should have any problems. Im going to put that in the main post, but if anyone has issues you can PM/VM me or just post here and I'll try to work it out. You can ask to be higher up, but I'll have to talk with everyone else.

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Name: Nichole Fantôme

Appearance: Nichole is 5'3", with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears mostly dark clothing. She wears a deep red tank top, black jeans and black leather boots. A long black coat covers her most of the time, and red fingerless gloves cover her hands. She wears a blue crescent moon shaped pendant around her neck that was her mothers.

History: Nichole was born in Verdanturf town where her parents were both pokemon biologists. She would watch them while they worked, and at a young age she was already fascinated by them. Her parents knew right away that she would one day follow in their footsteps, and continue on their research when they no longer could. But for this young girl, her future wouldn't become what her parents had hoped for.
    Her parents left one spring morning to Goldenrod City in the Johoto region, to attend a conference held by Professor Elm. They left their daughter in the hands of her aunt and uncle in Lavender Town, with the promise to return in a few days. But while en route to Goldenrod, the underground subway suffered a serious accident, and her parents were both killed.
    Nichole was raised by her aunt and uncle after the tragic accident, and was raised in Lavender Town. She adapted quickly to the quiet town setting; her guardians were very proud of the way she was handling the changes in her life. But the young girl had lost her love of pokemon. Years went by, and things still were unchanged.
    One morning, on her 10th birthday, in the hours just after midnight, Nichole took a walk near Lavendar tower. She was planning on running away, sick of the quiet life she was living. As she leaned against an old dead tree, she sighted something strange in the distance. It was a pokemon, a Haunter. Right away, she felt this strange sensation come over her. She felt a connection with the pokemon, more of one then she ever had as a child. It was her first interaction with a ghost type.
    From that day on, Nichole devoted her life to the study and training of ghost type pokemon. She stayed near Lavender Town for a few years, building up her team and learning all that she could. From there, she decided to head back to Hoehn, to return to Verdanturf.

Personality: Nichole is very quiet, but will not hesitate to speak her mind when needed. She is very stubborn, and doesn't always listen to others.

Pokemon:

Haunter
    hypnosis
    dream eater
    shadow ball
    lick

Shuppet
    shadow sneak
    confuse ray
    ominous wind
    spite

Rapidash
    stomp
    fire blast
    agility
    bite

Gastly
    nightshade
    hypnosis
    confuse ray
    nightmare

Misdreavous
    Lick
    Nightshade
    confuse ray
    curse

Eevee
    quick attack
    confuse ray
    swift
    headbutt

Requested Position in the Team: whatever you have left

Other: Nichole has a special bond with ghost type pokemon, and can understand them better then anyone she knows.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Extremely sorry for the wait everyone, I have a plethora of excuses for the wait which I can send to you guys through PM, but I have very good reasons, but this is eventually getting started!! I am accepting PikaPal as Team 2 member 4, so thats our 8. Here's the opening post, I'll make a OOC thread eventually as well.

----

Smoke curled engagingly above the rust colored stones of Mount Chimney, spreading ash over large portions of the picturesque Hoenn region. Small trees and rocks littered the surface of Jagged Pass, where eight trainers and their Pokemon stood, in front of a large abyss, waves of heated air blowing out, tinged with the scent of smoke and adventure. The eight stood in a circle, looking towards a dark haired woman, standing authoritatively as the trainers talked among themselves. A Drimblim hovered effortlessly behind her, serenly observing the crew.

The woman took a step forward, holding a sheet of instructions from the mysterious team that had recruited them for this expedition. She cleared her throat, and the trainers became silent.

"Hello, my name is Anabelle Rook, you may adress me as Leader or just Rook. I am the Leader of Team Beta, and Rick Wilde, Cori King, and Nichole Fantome are with me. The Leader of Team Alpha, Tyler Smith, is taking the rest of you. I have instructions here from the research group funding the expedition," Anabelle announced, pointing towards the intimidating form of the other Leader casually. She raised the list and continued.

"Rule #1-All members of the seperate teams should always listen to the Leader or Second Command. If the Leader is not fulfilling expectations, the Second Command can take control of the team to become Leader." She said it calmly, but eyed her Second in Command to see if he seemed threatening. From his appearance, no, but she'd learned a long time ago to never judge by appearances.

"Rule #2-Its going to be dangerous in the volcano, we have provided supplies, including walkie-talkies, to all members, stay alert and stay safe." Rook pulled a walkie talkie out to show everyone briefly, pressing the button to demonstrate.

"Rule #3-The first team to find the legendary Pokemon Groudon gets the final reward, 15 million Pokedollars divided evenly throughout the team. If the team loses some members along the way, the money gets distributed among the remainder." She said, having already read the list, she was unperturbed by this. But it did raise a dominant question, would the team members pick each other off for the prize?

"Rule #4- You have an unlimited amount of time to find Groudon, but the volcano is volatile, and it seems that it will be erupting in around a week, be vigilant and aware. Have Fun!" Anabelle said the last part with a grin. Like this was really going to be fun.

Anabelle lowered the list and walked forward. "According to my map, the teams should split farther into this tunnel, so we can stick together for a while. You might want to get to know each other a bit before we seperate, just so we can contact each other." Anabelle turned around and started to walk into the crack, a choppy path digging deep into the volcano, light from the heated rock turning everything a light shade of red. The other trainers followed, thoughts spinning around. Who would survive, and who would get the final prize?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Leon sat on a rock that was surprisingly cool, His ieyes closed, his face showed a serene expression ( this mission must be of at least some importance to bring in the top trainers) Leon quickly turned his attention to a Brown hair girl that had begin to speak.

Leon's eyes had widen ( They even brought in Anabelle Rook and Tyler Smith.....This must be important ) Heated smoke and smog blew and the breeze of the volcano. (These conditions are harsh, Then again that must be why they chose the best of the trainer's to come) Anabelle continue her speech

"Rule #1-All members of the separate teams should always listen to the Leader or Second Command. If the Leader is not fulfilling expectations, the Second Command can take control of the team to become Leader." She said it calmly, but eyed her Second in Command to see if he seemed threatening. From his appearance, no, but she'd learned a long time ago to never judge by appearances.

Leon stood up as she said that " Men i can tell this is gonna be fun, this is the exact reason why i join this group , Lately me and my pokemon hasn't had that much fun but hopefully that will change. All the mission's up to here was to easy. I get the feeling this going to be a real challenge" his talking was unheard by anyone.

Debris and the heated smoke still blew ( Hmp Iam the second commander of the alpha team, Tyler is a pretty good guy so i shouldn't have... to take over. I mean Tyler dose has the rank of squad leader along with Anabelle so it would probably take a lot out of me anyway.)

Leon stood there and watched Anabelle as she continued to speak

"According to my map, the teams should split farther into this tunnel, so we can stick together for a while. You might want to get to know each other a bit before we separate, just so we can contact each other."

As Anabelle walked away,Leon stood and begin to walked over to the group of trainer's (Hmp I guess i should get to know these guys...*sigh* but i'd rather not,it's already a pain just to be in the conditions of the volcano" One side of Leon's face begin to lighten up with a light shade red "to tell the truth, Id rather get this Mission on the roll" Leon decided to avoid the other trainers, He put his hands in his pockets and begin to walk towards the creased in the wall.

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Anabelle eyed Tyler's Arcanine warily, noting its impressive size and majesty. In the volcano it would be a force to be reckoned with. Despite her powerful Pokemon, none benefited from the hot conditions of the volcanos interior. If the teams became competitive, Tyler would be a difficult foe to overcome.

"That's an impressive Arcanine," she said to Tyler while walking steadily into crevasse. Drifblim struggled through the tight corridors of the heated rock. She flashed him back into her Pokeball and sent out Kecleon instead. He molded to the color of the reddish rock, but she could still keep an eye on him.

Zeph.

Years
    Rick closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. He let the air from Mt. Chimney fill his body and be absorbed. Nothing beats the smell of a good volcano, after all...

He was standing with a group of seven others - one of which was at the front introducing herself as Anabelle, the leader of Team Beta. Ahh, this was the one above him in the ranks then.

She discussed the rules of the expedition. Blah blah... the main thing was to find Groudon, right? Anyone that stood in the way got a fist full of power. After saying that Second in command could take control should the leader fail to, Anabelle paused and looked to Rick. He grinned - she had her doubts...

"Rule #3-The first team to find the legendary Pokemon Groudon gets the final reward, 15 million Pokedollars divided evenly throughout the team."

"Oh?" thought Rick as he snapped back to the briefing in hand. Fifteen MILLION? That would mean over three million per member. Man, this job pays, that's for sure...

"Have fun!" Anabelle said, seemingly sarcastic. No trouble for Rick - he was going to have a blast.

The members started to move, so Rick followed suit, and walked over to Anabelle, "Ma'm" he said, "Rick. Rick Wilde. I'm your second in command, but you don't have to worry about me - I'll follow your orders without question. Let's just get this job done and kick some ass," he laughed and shook her hand.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Nichole was silent as she listened to the directions from Anabelle Rook, perking up as she heard her name called from the woman's lips. She stood with the others as Rook finished speaking, and a smile played at the young girl's lips when she was told to "have fun." Won't be a problem for me, Nichole thought. She had a feeling the woman's words were meant as sarcasm, but she knew that it would be thrilling adventure none the less.

Though she had caught the part about the 15 million pokedollars, Nichole wasn't in the expedition for the money. Her parents both had been fairly rich and had left it all to her when they were killed several years back. The ghost pokemon trainer was in it more for the adventure, and the danger. Her travels with her pokemon had been fun, but she was looking for more of a thrill this time around, and searching for a legendary pokemon deep inside a fiery volcano seemed like just the thing.

The blond quickly sped up through the group so she was directly behind her team leader and a tall golden blonde haired male. She listened as he introduced himself as 'Rick', and made a mental note that he was a part of the team and second in command. She continued to follow quietly behind them, keeping her senses open for any kind of activity around them. She didn't have a very keen eyesight, but she prided herself on her intense sense of hearing and the way she could feel another's presence, especially one as powerful as Groudons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back