• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

magmotar code

Zet

Years
    you can't get sued for releasing a code too early thats called retardedism

edit: does anyone even bother with google search anymore or in fact gamefaqs for it since some sites are bound to have it

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    edit: does anyone even bother with google search anymore or in fact gamefaqs for it since some sites are bound to have it

if the main sites don't have it, those game information sites that have cheats and guides will defenitly not have it and stuff

:t354:TG

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    you can't get sued for releasing a code too early thats called retardedism

No it's called... I dunno what it's called. But it's illegal.

And guess what? Nintendo hasn't released the code, so nobody can release it due to retardedism that law.

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    XD retarsim. Yeah it is illegal to realease the code until nintendo officially realease it

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    You're both way off. It's 36^16, which is 7,958,661,110,000,000,000,000,000. And I'm being serious.
    (that's almost 8 octillion)

EDIT: A phone number is 10^7, there's no letters, which is 10,000,000, without the area code.
    (10 million)
    For the Wii points card, there's 16 digits, but all numbers, so it's 10^16, which is 10,000,000,000,000,000.
    (10 quadrillion)

ouch, that'll take a really long time to figure out. and i mean REALLY long.

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    In what way does telling everyone 16 digits compare with shoplifting? He's probably just afraid Nintendo's going to stop giving him info like that, he can't be sued.

Since you're taking something (a 12-digit code) without the consent of the owner (Nintendo), you're stealing it.

It doesn't matter anymore, it's been released. Yay.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    LOL, I would really expect to see it first on Serebii, now just to see how it works out.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    they realeased the code on pokemon.com a few days ago its
    B416-X4HT-VTWF I havent done it yet but it was on pokemon.com

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Since when has it been a glitch? It's a specific code placed in the game so that we can enjoy a Pokémon.

Bishopk

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    That's like gold farming in any online game *cough*WoW*cough*. It's legitemacy is disputed, but hey, it's a personal choice. It is, however, robbing the game, even if they are only 0s and 1s.

Last edited:
    Back