• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magnemite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    This isn't seriously competitive, but I love magnemites. I originally built this team (with gameshark, obv) on silver, but once magnemite got levitate, making it immune to most ground (dbl weak), it became even more powerful!
    It's mostly for fun.

Magnemite
    Levitate
    - Lock-on
    - Fissure

x6

Despite being 'illegal', it is still quite funny to play with.
    Is there an Item or whatnot that can be used to eliminate/tone down the most problematic moves for this combo, for instance, flamethrower.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
  • Gameshark is retarded don't use it... There are reasons Pokemon don't learn those moves and you shouldn't try to work your way around it by cheating. Most of us here don't care for gameshark/action replay and the likes.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Wow, cheating to get Levitate and then giving it Lock On and Fissure. Still lolling.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • There's noobs for you. If they can get what they want, they frikin cheat for it. Besides, he even sucks at cheating.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hey, this is for FUN... not because I want to powerplay an unbeatable team. If I was a noob, I probably would have hacked their stats too, or at least evolved them; or even chosen a a better pokemon. I chose magnemite, because, 1, I like it, 2, it already learned lock-on...
    Sorry, but this is just a tease of all you guys who are so serious with your big macho teams. It is a game...

I think shanecdavis has the best attitude. ¦D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Should've closed this a long time ago.
    Lordpenguin, it's not funny. It's just lame.

Also, nice banner, Lord Mike aka YoMama. ;)

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back