• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mahou Sensei Negima/Magister Negi Magi!

Takuya

Negima Fan! ^^
Years
  • The old threads died, so I made a new one. ^^

Mahou Sensei Negima / Magister Negi Magi
    By Ken Akamatsu
    Serialized in the Shonen Jump Magazine, weekly release
    Published in English by ChuangYi and DelRey

10 year old mage Negi Springfield has just graduated from magic school in his home town, Wales. In order to become a better mage, he is sent to Japan to teach English in an all girls' Middle School, Mahora Academy. Negi becomes the Form Teacher of Class 2-A, a class of 31 girls, all with different personalities, and some aren't even human! Follow Negi's adventures as he becomes a better mage and teacher, and become good friends with his students as well!

Negima is (obviously) an Ecchi manga, from the same Artist who created Love Hina, Ken Akamatsu! I love this series as it combines many different genres, such as Magic, Martial Arts, Western and Eastern elements, and it's a fun page turner as well!~

So, anyone up to date with this? (I'm actually betting no-one... ^^; )

Years
  • Hi Takuya, actually mewie and I r following this series too..his father Nagi Springfield is one of the best in the world and v. handsome too....in vol 13

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Ecchi stuff is awesome <3 I've been watching the anime, haven't finished watching it yet though. It's cute and funny; probably better than Love Hina IMO, though I <3 Tama-chan.

Back