• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Mainiac Laughter:: Hello There!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Hi everbody
    HI DR. NICK! Tee Hee...

Hello. I am Naga The Serpent, but please, call me Naga. ^_~ I have been a fan of pokemon for a while now. I finally got a Shedninja on Emerald GO ME!
    Anywasy. I have looked around, and have heard wonderfull things about this community.
    I am looking for Family Members and Friends, so, if ya wanna be one, drop me a PM!
    <3, Naga

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yay another new member! =) I hope you'll stay active and stay out of trouble. Just pm me if you want to chat or want to be my friend, well I guess I'll see you around the community then.

Years
    Greetings, Naga.

Shedninja. Ooo, shiny. Yep, the PC is full of good eggs.

Anything about yourself you can tell us?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Good job on the Shedninja Naga!!^^ You sound very cool!!! *gives ya cookies* If ya want help, cookie, or friend, PM me!!^^ (yeah, that's my catch phrase there!!^^)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Naga~! ^___________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. You seem like quite a nice person, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. =D PM me if you ever have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out. ^_~ See ya later, enjoy yourself~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Hmm... A little about myself... Well, I am a 13 year old girl, 8th grade, My favorate pokemon are Arbok, Serviper, and Ekans. My favorate anime(s) are Slayers, Pokemon (Duh! ^_~ ) and Happy Lesson. Thank you all for the wonderful welcome!

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Heya! Welcome to PC, follow the rules, and most of all have fun!

P.S. PM me if you wanna be friends! ^__^

Back