• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MajinX24's Sprite Request Thread

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    Hey everyone..

Since I couldnt start a competition here, I figured I'd let some peeps make some requests to keep myself busy.

I do:
    Fusions (No legendaries) (Specify two or more, and give me the color scheme)
    Pre Evs (I wont do 1 for creatures with 3 stages already tho, charmander, dratini, etc)
    Evolutions (Same rule as above, give me ideas)
    Eevee Evolutions (just give me a type)
    Recolors
    Mixed Trainers (give me the type (ex: "Pokemon breeder") then the game (ex: "R/S" or "FR/LG") for a head & body, then tell me a color for clothes and hair)
    Costumed Trainers
    Custom Pokeballs (tell me what they do, or I'll remake an old one from GS)
    Type Changes
    XD Versions

Samples (will add more):
    Ryueon, ??? (No name yet), Cranidrum, Babisteel, Babirock, Babice, Smoal, Whirladactyl
    "roomate moves in", Ho-oh Recolor, XDRhydon, Golduck Evo (never finished), Sneasel Pre Ev (No name yet)
    Kidquaza, Official Nintendo Sneasel Evolution, New Mantis Pokemon, XD Rayquaza, Raikute, Suicunby, Hoppish, Entini, Mewth, and Skitten
    theres the few that are in my avatar aswell..

I'll start when I get home from class today (Dec 7th) and I'm closing this on December 17th.

and please out of courtesy, please use rule number 9 and put it in your sig or link to this thread..

Request Queue
    -empty

Last edited:

x24

Years
    Sure, I'll do all 3.. when I get home.. still have to study for a test that I have in a few hours.. but I'll get right to work on them as soon as I'm done the test

I'm going to limit the number of sprites to 6 per person.. (in case they want an XD team or something)

x24

Years

XD004 Ampharos

XD005 Typhlosion

and XD006 Nidoking (I think he looks creepy)

Hope you like, I didn't see your msg till right now so I'll get to work on your other 3 right now..

x24

Years

Rukario XD (I don't think he's very good, I wasn't finished the original version's touchups yet.. I wont steal Coronis' sprites so I tried to use it anyway)

Mewtwo XD

and Mew XD (I think it turned out awesome)

since I screwed up Rukario/Lukario (whatever) I made Manyula/(un-named sneasel Ev) XD hoping it'll make a decent addition..

Hope u like them. Enjoy

Years
    ooooo i love them the look awsome do u do scratch pokemon??? oh may i ask do u think u could do Metagross XD, Aggron XD, Rhydon XD, Munchlax XD, Pikachu XD and Primape XD plz if thats to much ill just have Metagross, Aggron and Rhydon XD

x24

Years
    I do scratch sprites.. I have a whole bunch of them but I'm not doing them on request.. they just take too long..

As far as your requests go, I'm only doing 6 per person each day, so if I dont get anymore tonight, I may start them up tonight, if not they'll be done tommarrow.. oh and I wont be able to do Munchlax XD because I don't have a sprite for it..

They should be done mid afternoon tommarrow if my final test goes quick.. but if someone else requests before midnight, they get the front of the line, sorry

(0_0)

Banned
    Years
    hi can i have hotdog and a can coca cola no just kidding
    nice sprites keep up the good work

x24

Years
    I finished alot of your xds
    Here is Metagross

and Pikachu

and Primeape

and Rhydon (Which I had done weeks ago)

and Aggron

x24

Years
    No problem MythTrainerAbsol, glad u like

anyone else have a sprite they'd like made?

I really feel like doing some fusions..

x24

Years
    I'm glad you like the manyula sprite I did but I'm entering it into a contest next week and untill I have I'm not giving it out. Feel free to use it for whatever you like afterwards tho.. I'll PM you the sprite after I've submitted it.

Pikagross is probably the hardest fusion I've ever did.

I hope you like him.. he took me quite awhile

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    yah thats great thank you

can you make a Evolution of these two fakemon please

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can you do some sort of evo for Swalot? It should be... um... hm... dark blue, get a li'l bigger than Swalot, have longer 'arms'. I have no more ideas now. xD But can you do it?

x24

Years
    Just so I can apply acouple Ideas.. Zorro, what types are they and are they basic stages? If I have a name something else may come to mind.. I'll try to have them done by tonight

and Eig.. Looks like your gonna make me do a scratch sprite but its ok because cause I'd like to see a evo of that perticular one anyways.. may take me a little while tho so be patient..

EDIT: I have a name and basic design finished of the Swalot Evo. I like how its going to turn out..

Last edited:
    Back