• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen MAJOR GLITCH

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay my sister was playing her Emerald version and she had just finished making a secret base. After she decided to save and then shut her gameboy off...a little while after she decided to play the game once again, but when she looked in her Party BLAZIKEN WAS GONE! She looked in her PC at the daycare, even in her Sapphire Version, but it was no where to be found......

I say this has to be a major glitch...what do you think? and has this ever happened to anyone before?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Something like that happened to me but, instead of losing my pokemon I got on and my Blastoise knew only sketch. It happened after I saved at the battle tower.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I AM THE ONE WHO LOST MY TRUSTY BLAZIKEN :(:(:(:(

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't hack or anything...I don't even have an AR!!!!! Also, I got the game on ebay...and it had a bad egg so I started over in it and so I thought the game wouldn't be hacked or no more glitches...will my Blaziken come back???

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    There's your problem.
    Perhaps the previous owner really screwed up the game and just wanted to get rid of it on Ebay. =/
    Which later created a glitched that killed your Blaziken.

I think that's the case. (That, or SOMEBODY released him)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Nobody released him bcuz I was the only one playing the game today is the day I lost him :( and then I saved and yeah...............I wish I knew it would've caused such a glitch.......WHY EBAY WHY???????

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Lil_Miss said:
    I don't hack or anything...I don't even have an AR!!!!! Also, I got the game on ebay...and it had a bad egg so I started over in it and so I thought the game wouldn't be hacked or no more glitches...will my Blaziken come back???
    Your previous owner most likely hacked the game causing the 'glitch'.

I wouldn't risk it again, as I would buy a second Emerald.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Another game?????
    I hope the next one I get...if I get another one isn't hacked...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lol...I would rather buy it in Wal-Mart or Gamestop....

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Yeah I would watch out for used copies. Then again I only have two used games but fortunately the first one wasn't hacked and the second one had the same owner as the first one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Electronics off eBay strike again!

Sorry for your loss, but really 'tis a bit foolish to get electronics of any sort off eBay.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is really hard to find the game emerald these days in stores...trust me I've looked everywhere for it...

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    I LOST MEH PRECIOUS BLAZIKEN WHILE CLONING A RAQUAZA! I WOULD GIVE BOTH TO HAVE BLAZIKEN BACK!!*SOB*I ALSO LOST MEH MINUN WHILE CLONING A GROUDON...WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO MEH?!NOOOOOOOOOOO

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    ionno I lost my event Ho-oh for duping :( Thank god I bought an Emerald and Ruby ;)

Okay my sister was playing her Emerald version and she had just finished making a secret base. After she decided to save and then shut her gameboy off...a little while after she decided to play the game once again, but when she looked in her Party BLAZIKEN WAS GONE! She looked in her PC at the daycare, even in her Sapphire Version, but it was no where to be found......

I say this has to be a major glitch...what do you think? and has this ever happened to anyone before?

Dude its just a freaking Blaziken. I bet you just trained it at the Elite Four. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
    Back