• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen MAJOR GLITCH

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
    Probably this is a giltch becuase u didn't save probably like the cloning giltch in the battle tower where some people lost their pokes due to a save malfunction or something like that.

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
    I don't hack or anything...I don't even have an AR!!!!! Also, I got the game on ebay...and it had a bad egg so I started over in it and so I thought the game wouldn't be hacked or no more glitches...will my Blaziken come back???
    Lesson learned...don't order ANYTHING off of eBay. As for a new copy...try Amazon.com.

Lavarider

Master of all Technology
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hmm...Ive never had a problem with Ebay before, and I use it for all my stuff. Guess this can be seen as a warning for me to be more careful.

Pingouin_7

Probably this is a giltch becuase u didn't save probably like the cloning giltch in the battle tower where some people lost their pokes due to a save malfunction or something like that.

No they just don't do it correctly.

The game isn't to be blamed. The person is.

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
    Exactly
    I lost my brother's Kyogre while cloning his groudon, rayquaza, and kyogre for migration into my Pearl, his Diamond, and my friend's Diamond. He didn't even even notice that it was gone!!!

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
    games off of ebay = failed risk

it could either be a hack glitch or the person you bought it off of could have uploaded a rom of emerald to the cartridge and caused the glitch.
    theres many possibilities as to why your blaziken disapeared since its ebay we're talking about its most likely one of the two above. Im sorry for your loss.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2012
    Bad eggs happens when you have cheated/hacked the game. Probably the reason why it "glitched" up!

Years
    First of all, eBay is a trustable source. The people ON it however, may not be so trustworthy. I only buy from people with 50+ good rep.
    Secondly, if you KNEW it had the bad egg glitch, you should of returned that thing, pronto. So there was also a mistake on your behalf.
    Finally, give that guy bad rep if he didn't mention the bad egg glitch.

ONECSM

Beginning Video Hacker
    Years
    sorry this is a little of topic to the tread but my little brother bought a used pokemon diamond game at gamestop and it had a SHINY wezzing and sneasle. WEIRD HUH! after a little acosiation though i got them both from him for a level 22 munclax and 52 abomosnow or watever. (hes only ten)

Back