• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. You never age. So you never have a wife, and your family dies so you get stuck in a horrible fostor home the rest of your life and have to deal with school the rest of your life. (Muhahaha!)

I wish everyone would realize I am the master of corrupting wishes.

Years
9|24|\|73|), 8|_|7 0|\|1'/ 1|= '/0|_| (4|\| |234|) 7|-|15 |*057. 1|= '/0|_| |)1|), 7|-|3|\| '/0|_| |\/||_|57 7'/|*3 |1|<3 7|-|15 4|| 7|-|3 71|\/|3 4|\||) |\|080|)'/ |_||\||)3|2574|\||)5 '/0|_|.

I wish I knew how I did that.

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
Years
Granted, but the minute you remember and the world loves you for it, millions of reporters interviewing you... you forget it and your dream comes crashing to the underground.

I wish to go to Fraggle Rock and become best friends with Red.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Granted. Now you have to write a book.

I wish for a poisoned lollipop.

Years
Granted. I move to Japan and take a part in creating the next Pokemon game. I make it suck intentionally to make this a corruption.

I wish the ground was mushy and soft.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Granted. Now you're the size of a skyscraper. :(

I wish for a broken toy.

Years
Granted. 20 years from now, the world will experience an economic collapse due to all the classes skipped, homework not done, and bedtimes extended, because no one is qualified for jobs because everybody was having too much fun as kids.

I wish for order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back