• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Granted. After you eat your pudding, you walk out the door and breath in the fresh air and let it out just because the day's so great. Then that breath deters the path of a nearby butterfly and it gets in the way of a little kid's face. The incident left him with a morbid fear of bugs for the rest of his life. When he went to high school, he failed science since he got squeamish and fainted every time bugs were brought in. Unable to get a proper job, he resorted to working at a fast food joint. Since he had nowhere better to be, he always was the only one on the night shift since no one else wanted it before. One really late night, a man comes in and orders a meal. With this new nourishment, the man finds new revitalization and vows to reach his destination earlier than he initially intended. Once he got there, he accidentally dropped a penny, but paid it no mind since he wanted to take a nap. The penny then found its way into a nearby sewer system. By mere chance, the penny managed to not get filtered out of the water when it was treated. Then the water was sent out to where they were needed. The batch of water contaminated with the penny was sent to the nearby pudding factory. Due to small oversight, the penny managed to find its way into a pack of pudding. Nobody caught it. Then one day, a little girl eating pudding swallowed the penny and was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Her parents filed a lawsuit against the pudding company and won the case, shutting down the factory. This lead others to FDA to question the safety of pudding and pudding production halted and all of it was recalled. No pudding was left anywhere.

I wish for a pony named Honeysparkles!!!

Years
  • Granted, but it doesn't matter anyway since D/P/Pt wi-fi lets you auto-level to lv. 100 for battles. Shoddybattle says hi too. Also, the game gets boring because all you do is own everything without any effort and that isn't very fun.

I wish that I didn't have to use ice to cool down my water atm.

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • granted but then it explodes
    i wish for a perfect life where nothing bad can ever go wrongin anyother way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back